'Stats could hide more than they show' - Bhuvneshwar Kumar !!!

velu

An economy of 13.4 and eight wickets in death overs say you've probably not done well since the last season. Which is shocking to many, because how does that just happen? Have the batsmen picked you better? Have injuries played a role?

See, it's everything. The batsmen could be picking me well. They know what my plan is. But if you look at the last four years of the IPL, I've done really well. If you've done well for so many years, there'll be a few bad years as well. But economy of 13 or taking wickets, it's not really a concern. Sometimes there's a match of 200 and you get hit for a few runs. Stats are something which can't define everything. It could be hiding more things than it shows. But, of course, I haven't been as good as what I was two years back. Last year, I wouldn't count because I was injured. But this year, the first two matches I wasn't really good. It could be anything, they're picking me well, I'm not executing well, or I'm not in the rhythm. But last two matches it's been really good for me.

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26538274/stats-hide-more-show-bhuvneshwar-kumar

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

They gone with Jadeja instead of backup seamer because jadeja is an "all-rounder". :facepalm:

Jadeja scored 10 runs off 20 balls today ... while setting a target in a T20 match.

Jadeja getting selected in LOIs,  because of his batting skills,  is one of the cruelest jokes played on fans.

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Jadeja scored 10 runs off 20 balls today ... while setting a target in a T20 match.

Jadeja getting selected in LOIs,  because of his batting skills,  is one of the cruelest jokes played on fans.

The same moronic selector was saying DK is more composed finisher and better keeper than Pant. Has he seen last 15 years .DK once lights are turned on becomes a headcase.