Jump to content
beetle

Match no 33, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, 17 apr 2019, Hyderabad ,20:00 IST

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its always fun to see actors and cricketers clicked together.. suddenly all the presence that actors build on the screen goes puff..cause the cricketers look like mountains beside them.  I remember SRk with Ishant lolz.. 

SOmetimes they are just as good lol

 

Hugh+Jackman+Shane+Warne+Hugh+Jackman+Pl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

This Sandeep is a disgrace. 

 

He is not a spinner,not a pace bowler, can’t bat,can’t field. :wall:

 

I was about to the say the same lol It is like watching Prabakar bowling off spin against Jayasuriya. He literally runs so long to bowl an off spinning ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

I was about to the say the same lol It is like watching Prabakar bowling off spin against Jayasuriya. He literally runs so long to bowl an off spinning ball.

Prabhakar is leagues I mean leagues ahead as a cricketer than Sandeep Sharma. Blasphemy to put Sandeep even in the same sentence as even someone like Prabhakar 

Edited by Global.Baba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Global.Baba said:

Prabhakar is leagues I mean leagues ahead as a cricketer than Sandeep Sharma. Blasphemy to put Sandeep even in the same sentence as even someone like Prabhakar 

He had this banana inswinger like Imran khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

SOmetimes they are just as good lol

 

Hugh+Jackman+Shane+Warne+Hugh+Jackman+Pl

lol that's like Wolverine and the fatboy slim of cricket world. Imagine Wolverine standing next to Gayle or Russel..lolz..wolverine will be more like a bandicoot.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

"You gotta feel for Ambati Rayudu though" - Harsha

 

NO. why ? lol

Harsha always had a soft spot for Rayudu.. like Gavaskar for Rahane... Not sure why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pollack said:

Even Bangladesh can tonk him. No pace, no variations  + pattas = Disaster.

You cannot assume that. He can extract bounce, He has a slower ball. I have seen him shaping the ball away. Most importantly he is probably the most accurate after Bumrah in our line up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Obvious. Both from same state.

Harsha i have found to be not regional..the guy is a bit neutral. I think Rayudu is an unpopular person in ICF, but one does feel bad for the guy. He did well kept his average high but was found wanting just prior to WC Not that he should be in the squad but poor guy, must be distraught. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vilander said:

Harsha i have found to be not regional..the guy is a bit neutral. I think Rayudu is an unpopular person in ICF, but one does feel bad for the guy. He did well kept his average high but was found wanting just prior to WC Not that he should be in the squad but poor guy, must be distraught. 

Exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×