beetle

Match no 33, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, 17 apr 2019, Hyderabad ,20:00 IST

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Harsha i have found to be not regional..the guy is a bit neutral. I think Rayudu is an unpopular person in ICF, but one does feel bad for the guy. He did well kept his average high but was found wanting just prior to WC Not that he should be in the squad but poor guy, must be distraught. 

Except that his numbers are very deceiving. He averages 31 against good sides and 69 against Zim/HK/Afg etc

Edited by bowl_out

Just now, Pollack said:

Shankar as a potential batsman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rayudud. No contest. 

Rayudud was a fraud just like most CSK players who made into the team based on IPL performances like Gony, Mohit Sharma etc..

C’mon a guy who averages nearly 45 regardless of minnow bashing is not the worst. Sure you may not rate him but he is definitely not the worst out there to play for India. 

Just now, bowl_out said:

India still have the option of playing Rahul/Shankar at 4 and Shankar/Karthik at 6 if Jadhav fails..

Yes. I would love that. But KKD is also unreliable in a different way. This is why not selecting Agarwal seems to be a blunder.

Just now, Forward Defence said:

Who was the last Indian cricketer to make his debut in a world cup game?

pakistan debuted Fakhar in CT and he won them the tournament. Similarly Inzamam helped them win the 92 WC