Sign in to follow this  
SecondSlip

Can both DC & KXIP qualify for the playoffs?

I really wish both teams make it to the top 4 this year. Both teams have always underperformed every IPL season. However, they are both doing good this season and I hope this keeps up! 

I want to see some diversity in IPL rather than seeing the exact same 4 teams (csk, mi, kkr, srh) qualify year after year whereas these 2 teams are always knocked out early.

We all know that the script says that CSK will win the trophy as a Thank You present to Dhoni in his retirement year. But I still want these 2 sides to go down fighting. 

@Global.Baba what is your third eye saying Guru Ji? :giggle:

Edited by SecondSlip

6 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

I really wish both teams make it to the top 4 this year. Both teams have always underperformed every IPL season. However, they are both doing good this season and I hope this keeps up! 

I want to see some diversity in IPL rather than seeing the exact same 4 teams (csk, mi, kkr, srh) qualify year after year whereas these 2 teams are always knocked out early.

We all know that the script says that CSK will win the trophy as a Thank You present to Dhoni in his retirement year. But I still want these 2 sides to go down fighting. 

@Global.Baba what is your third eye saying Guru Ji? :giggle:

Still expecting both the teams to screw up we are left with six games need to win three out of them won't be surprised if we screw up like we did in 2016. Our final game is against Royals on 5th May at Kotla that game might be the decider if we go through or not or Royals might do what we did to MI last year. 

Sign in to follow this