Yogendra Yadav was called Salim as a child

Gollum

OK so Yogendra Yadav was on a debate tonight (India Today) with Amit Malviya and shared a story. Video isn't put up but I will link an old source dealing with the same.

AAP's Gurgaon candidate Yogendra Yadav has a Muslim name too. His family and close friends call him 'Salim', while one of his sisters, Neelam, is known as 'Najma'.

AAP's Gurgaon candidate Yogendra Yadav has a Muslim name too. His family and close friends call him 'Salim', while one of his sisters, Neelam, is known as 'Najma'. Yadav said he was named Salim by his father as a "secular response" to the murder of his grandfather Ram Singh in a communal riot in 1936.

"My grandfather was a school headmaster. He was killed trying to stop a Muslim mob from entering the school. My father was seven years old then. He also witnessed another massacre during the Partition. It was after that he decided to give his children Muslim names," Yadav said.

However, due to societal pressure, Salim's official name was changed to Yogendra at the age of five.

Aam Aadmi Party leader leader Ramzan Chaudhary, who did not know about it earlier, said he was confused when Yadav's family members called him Salim.

"About seven years ago, I came to know that Yogendra was called Salim within the family," said Chaudhary, member of AAP's Haryana election coordination committee.

In 2007, he happened to stay at Yadav's Model Town house in Rewari.

"Yogendra's sister Poonam, who is a doctor and works at a hospital in Rewari, asked me 'Are you friend of Salim Bhai?' I did not understand but later I came to know she was calling Yogendra as Salim," he said.

Yadav's wife Madhulika Banerjee, who is an associate professor at the University Of Delhi, also calls her husband Salim.

:hysterical::hysterical: I have seen dhimmitude but this one takes the cake. No wonder this chewt community has so many servile cowards. 
Bhai hansi ruk nahi rahi. Sardesai and Yadav were all serious, almost crying and Amit was trying to control his laughter. 

Gandhi has made Hindus a qaum of cowards.  Kya secularism secularism karte hai yeh log? Faak Muslims have it so easy here, 15% population has 80% majority underneath its feet. As @surajmal said, slavery is genetic.
Edited by Gollum

Any other community in the world in such a situation will either retaliate or be indifferent to the perpetrators. But chewt Hindus will name their kids after the names of the murderers to preserve secularism :hysterical::hysterical:

No wonder Hindus in Muslim majority regions and countries are so spineless, no fightback, no dignity. Zero sympathy for their kind, survival of the fittest. 

Edited by Gollum

In 40-50 years time there won't be Hindus remaining in Pakistan, Bangladesh and here in India they will have crossed the critical threshold (1:4) to rule napunsak dharmics. Thankfully most of us will be too old or dead, civil war (or willing surrender as the cowards prefer) is coming to our shores and it might be the largest ever in human history. Another concern is rising sea level/climate change which will surely push in more Bangladeshi to India. So all in all, in a span of around 100 years post Independence Hindus will go back to their preferential mode of slavery :hysterical:, this will be even more embarrassing than our medieval history. This isn't about BJP, Modi or Congress, Rahul.....peacefuls won't change character no matter what and neither will dhimmis. 

Edited by Gollum

Pity we haven't learnt much despite our history, what a blunder we made in 1947 :facepalm:. Rare opportunity missed and might never come back. 

History of our slavery:

Inshallah Allah Tallah these will replace BMKJ, VM, Jai Hind in Kufristan. 

• Allah-o-Akbar, Musalmano jago Kafiro bhago, Jehad aa raha hai.
  • Islam hamara maksad hai, Kuran hamara dastur haiJehad hamara rasta hai.
  • Yahan kya chalega, Nizam - e - Mustafa

Earlier these type of cooked up crapola used to boil my blood but nowadays it's so common and we know thre fitrat ,so I give them a pass and laugh it off! 

These guys are inconsequential to the society 

21 hours ago, Gollum said:

In 40-50 years time there won't be Hindus remaining in Pakistan, Bangladesh and here in India they will have crossed the critical threshold (1:4) to rule napunsak dharmics. Thankfully most of us will be too old or dead, civil war (or willing surrender as the cowards prefer) is coming to our shores and it might be the largest ever in human history. Another concern is rising sea level/climate change which will surely push in more Bangladeshi to India. So all in all, in a span of around 100 years post Independence Hindus will go back to their preferential mode of slavery :hysterical:, this will be even more embarrassing than our medieval history. This isn't about BJP, Modi or Congress, Rahul.....peacefuls won't change character no matter what and neither will dhimmis. 

Already at youth level they are 1:4 . Old population is irrelevant in this type of situation as if on face to face level you only need young male population.

15 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Can polytheist idolaters like us be dhimmis ,I thought only Jews and Christians can be dhimmis .

I remember when i was a kid they used to post such stories in newspaper columns ,some people adore such tales .I wonder what would have happened if his gf was killed by a hindu mob ...tales of victims of bhagwa terror giving their children hindu names,maybe forgive godse and name their children after him as well .

It's quite a contrast ,on one hand such reconciliation ,on the other hand promote social justice against hindu terror.

Yes through the Ruling of our Great Imam Nuʿmān ibn Thābit ibn Zūṭā ibn Marzubān,I.e. Abu hanifa. A polytheist can be a dhimmi as long as he pays the jizya. 

Many of the Lives of the polytheist Infidels were spared because of this fatwa.

dharmic faith is ill equipped to fight against abrahamic forces because the faith is too wishy/washy, its basically a fruit salad, a mish mash of conflicting ideas. People don’t know whether to stress on mahabharat/gita which stresses on fighting adharm, or embrace non-violence which has somehow crept in from jainism/buddhism. There’s no single uniting core of the faith. 1000 years of losses should be evidence enough. 

I dont see this all-encompassing feature of dharmic faith as a strength, it has been a massive weakness.

My suggestion is to leave the faith full of conflicting ideas and adopt a practical approach to life i.e. focussing on science/technology, adopting strong work ethic, and having extreme revulsion of any conquerors, especially abrahamics.