Neha Kakkar

vvvslaxman

how did she rise to the top and make so much money I would never know....Palak Mucchal is 10000x better.Neha K has no technical acumen,horrible voice. somehow she got some 3rdclass songs to be hit and now shes propping up her bro in the industry using her contacts Is Bollywood completely devoid of talent or u need to be sifarish candidate to make it big

53 minutes ago, Texy said:

how did she rise to the top and make so much money I would never know....Palak Mucchal is 10000x better.Neha K has no technical acumen,horrible voice. somehow she got some 3rdclass songs to be hit and now shes propping up her bro in the industry using her contacts Is Bollywood completely devoid of talent or u need to be sifarish candidate to make it big

Her sister Akriti Kakar is much better. U should listen to her cover songs of old songs on YouTube.

11 hours ago, Texy said:

His brother has sung some really good songs.