Should RCB consider 'chess wizard" Chahal as captain? :)

vvvslaxman

7 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

He is only 1 yr younger than virat, the way he says Virat bhayya I thought he was 10 years younger than him :laugh:

Also if you thought Virat the captain was bad Imagine him in a role where he has to help out a captain with suggestions :laugh:

I am not sure man :) He may turn a new page for :rcb:  They may finally achieve the impossible.  :) They tried Vettori who made ridiculous moves like sending Zaheer khan to bat at 3. ABDV is an equally bad captain. Other players are not going to be in the starting XI with any degree of certainty. 

YOUR ONLY OPTION IS

Yuzvendra-Chahal-childhood-photo.jpg

36 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Chahal is physically not suitable to be a team Captain....he looks like a Bachha...and no one will take him seriously.

They say in a prison to gain respect, you need to pick on the baddest and biggest guy and beat him up. May be Chahal can beat up Stoinis to gain respect.

In chess of course

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Actually RCB has nothing to lose by appointing anyone else. They can even conduct a lucky draw for each match. WHoever gets picked should lead the side. 

Sponsorships, Brand image and Kohlis image will go down(Especially just before the world cup).

12 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Sponsorships, Brand image and Kohlis image will go down(Especially just before the world cup).

Not this year ofcourse. That will be the ultimate insult for Indian captain lol. They won't do that. But in future they have to reconsider unless they don't care about winning.

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not this year ofcourse. That will be the ultimate insult for Indian captain lol. They won't do that. But in future they have to reconsider unless they don't care about winning.

Hmm, I think next year we might not even see Kohli with rcb. He might change teams , and rcb might revamp their whole squad.

15 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

First and foremost is that the team captain shouldn't look like a normal person...not some paper dosa type malnourished single pasli....even Sivaramakrishnan belonged to the same category. Just bcoz he's good at playing chess doesn't mean that he will be a good captain :wp3:

Some "out of the box" idea for a team that has been struggling for years :)