Potential PM candidates for India if NDA fails to get absolute majority [ 2019 ] !!!

velu

Its impossible for congress to form the government with 3rd front support. So rahul gandhi is ruled out.

1) Didi - 20 to 35 seats

Mamta-Banerjee.jpg

2) Behanji - 10 to 25 seats

Mayawati-Women-Rule.jpg

3) Anyone with 15 to 25 seats

3_2_donkey1.jpg

4) Stalin - 3 to 15 seats  ( @Stan AF ஸ்டான் AFன் பேராதரவு பெற்ற பிரதமர் வேட்பாளர் :giggle: )

stalin-torn-clothes-1487678094.jpg

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, velu said:

gave dmk 3 to 15 seats  :giggle:

mostly all the 3 LS seats in chennai going to dmk .. if it happens i will stop supporting :csk: 

You can do it now itself. :playball:

Most of the anti-dmk votes which were going for bjp/admk were split and it has gone to MNM (kamal haasan).

Just now, Stan AF said:

You can do it now itself. :playball:

Most of the anti-dmk votes which were going for bjp/admk were split and it has gone to MNM (kamal haasan).

what abt anti-admk votes ?

also libtards migth have voted for kamal instead of dmk .. i have my doubts that kamal is actually a bjp insider :phehe:

25 minutes ago, velu said:

what abt anti-admk votes ?

also libtards migth have voted for kamal instead of dmk .. i have my doubts that kamal is actually a bjp insider :phehe:

Mainly dmk

secondly ammk

But this time due to double incumbency (central &state)it could be more.

If such a calamity has to befall this great country I hope either Capt. Amarinder Singh or Nitish Kumar (even Naveen Patnaik but Odisha is an uphill battle for BJD). If Mamata becomes PM time to leave this world, anyone but that lady. I wish JJ were alive, she would have been a decent PM candidate.