Gambhir - the best commentator out there, no artificial.

randomGuy

There is a commentator who ends all of his sentence when boundary is scored as "De ke jayegi chauka". In 15 minutes of highlights, I heard this at least 10-12 times. So annoying. 

Edited by puneet28

There is a commentator who ends all of his sentence when boundary is scored as "De ke jayegi chauka". In 15 minutes of highlights, I heard this at least 10-12 times. So annoying. 
Aakash Gameplan Chopra.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

lol WHat did he say. some samples
He has 2 prime targets. Everybody knows who.

In some rcb match, kohli played a wrong shot and he ranted around 5 minutes.

In pre match of kkr v rcb some one asked about rivalry of these 2 teams. He said there is no rivalry. Walkover for kkr. Kkr lost that match. :rotfl:

In csk vs rcb one boundary by biryani and he ranted 5 minutes why he isn't selected. Basically an extension of kohli bashing.

Sanju Samson comes to the crease and he starts this is the wicket keeper I would take to world cup.

In one match Everybody was praising Ms and he was on another tangent bashing bowlers.

These are some instances.

If it was possible to edit such things I would have done it but it's too time taking.

Not just hindi commentary, he shits in dugout too. But experts there know how to deal with it since they were bigger players than him and are better analysts . In hindi Commentary no one even comes close.

Thank goodness he wasn't on Commentary when Ms was playing vs rcb or else we would have never heard the end of it.

In contrast the dugout guys were like I just don't understand why Ms is refusing singles. It's bravo not a bowler. When Ms hit 18 of 4 in last over, they agreed that why Ms refused singles. The confidence is mind blowing.

He emphasized on Saini should have been selected for wc. When asked who would he replace he has no answer .

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk