FischerTal

Easter bomb blasts in Sri Lanka

just like that, almost 300 people were butchered and we are saying these attacks dont make sense. I want to know if you think any killing make sense to you?

India was attacked, captured, and people were killed, raped, looted but India is never known for extremist ideology. 

Dont justify killing. It never justifies.

3 hours ago, R!TTER said:

So you're saying the US has nothing to do with Islamic terror spiraling control after 9/11 is it or the fact that US also funded these terrorists for decades?

the former. Its not spiralling out of control, its just slightly more than their last 50 year average. Internet has created a news connectivity that makes it seem like 'OMFG like never before' but its information overload, nothing else.

8 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Sri Lankan govt confirms national thowheed Jamaath behind attack. They failed to act upon 3 intelligence alerts given by a friendly country.

Scary part is that NTJ has roots in South India too. Its a ticking time bomb

49 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Sri Lankan govt confirms national thowheed Jamaath behind attack. They failed to act upon 3 intelligence alerts given by a friendly country.

They were probably trying to appease the minority or another friendly country, being too PC has its consequences of course we still don't know the reason behind the attacks.

get a feeling that post the civil war SL security forces chilled down and lowered their guard. Most resources would have been trained to look for LTTE splinter groups.

A new avenue of terror in SL.....and even south india.

13 hours ago, FischerTal said:

There were communal riots between them last year

The Sinhalese are mainly Buddhists,  in that case a terrorist group would target Buddhist Shrines than organize attacks in Church. 

37 minutes ago, Jvoxx said:

The Sinhalese are mainly Buddhists,  in that case a terrorist group would target Buddhist Shrines than organize attacks in Church. 

You're too stupid for your own good, don't you know more about your BFFs in South Asia? Sinhalese are descendants from a Hindu Kingdom, now speaking a common language. The attacks were obviously targeting westerners & Christians, so who could pull this off apart from everyone's favorite :hatsoff:

Ignorance (or stupidity) about Sinhalese? The fact that he's tying Sinhala majority to Buddhist & bringing in the fake angle that a third party (India?) could have tried to wedge the divide? But I'm sure you knew that right :hmpf:

Ignorance can be good if you're living in a world of fairies, however feigning ignorance is easily the worst as far as I'm concerned.

2 hours ago, Jvoxx said:

they were also probably on their list.

The thing is that the christian community were considered neutrals in the ethnic conflict with both sinhala and tamils christians.

In contrast both hindu and buddhist places of worship are mostly exclusive to Tamils or Sinhalese and in the process of the decades old civil war have added layers of protection in terms of security.

Accounts emerging thus far suggest there was no protection and these terrorists walked in with backpacks without much fuss. They had plans to attack the airport but there was a security provision there. 

Case of the lowest hanging fruit before attention was drawn to them....

1 hour ago, ProudLiberal said:

I have heard "too smart for your own good", what is "too stupid for your own good"? How can any amount of stupid be for one's good? 

Ignorance is bliss and good for liberals ? It applies in that context. They voted the gande family for 60 years and ask where is the development in last 5 years. 

I am curious about the response in both SL and India.

India would be very stupid to ignore the threats given the youth from south india who have gone to fight for ISIS and the rise of PFI.

What happened in SL is just the precursor of the what will happen in South India is proper steps are not taken. 

2 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

India would be very stupid to ignore the threats given the youth from south india who have gone to fight for ISIS and the rise of PFI.

What happened in SL is just the precursor of the what will happen in South India is proper steps are not taken. 

This is my concern as well. Hyderabad, tamilnadu and Kerala all could have problems. Even Goa for that matter. 

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

response in india ? :lol: 

in tn liberals / secularists were caught between rock and a hard place .. they have to condemn the attack because churches were targeted , but again they are out of words to condemn it strongly

5 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Kavitha Krishnan first blamed on buddhists then compared to malegoan and Christchurch. Then she changes tunes again and no response now. @velu is she from TN. I remember seeing an interview from her on Kashmir she was blaming India.

yep ..  another commie from our land :wall:

9 hours ago, gattaca said:

Kavitha Krishnan first blamed on buddhists then compared to malegoan and Christchurch. Then she changes tunes again and no response now. @velu is she from TN. I remember seeing an interview from her on Kashmir she was blaming India.

Must be a friend of our padosi atheist aloodar. Their jihadis blow up stuff regularly and they blame hindoo baniye for the problems of the subcontinent.

Edited by Clarke

16 hours ago, G_B_ said:

get a feeling that post the civil war SL security forces chilled down and lowered their guard. Most resources would have been trained to look for LTTE splinter groups.

A new avenue of terror in SL.....and even south india.

No doubt about it. SL got specific info from India & US about locations and names of individuals. They just didn't give it the priority/attention that was required. 

Just read the news on cricinfo that Dasun Sanaka escaped the blast by following brown time (being late). Both his mother/grandmother survived. Couple of weeks ago, it was the BD team that almost got macassared, now SL players. All religious fu*ktards needs to go to hell all around the world. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

South India is on a knife edge atm, so many ISIS modules and then you have SIMI offshoots like SDPI/PFI, TN Thowheed Jamaat, AIMIM, IUML type extremist/terrorist groups. 

Don't be sympathize or concerned  about  them .let them wash their own dirt.

8 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Don't be sympathize or concerned  about  them .let them wash their own dirt.

Don't be concerned about fellow Indians? 

Even if your advice holds true, can't afford a life threatening disease in any part of India, sooner rather than later the menace will come to rest of India. We should be concerned with the rise of these groups anywhere in India be it in Kashmir, Bengal or Kerala, TN. 

5 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

The jihadi outfits in South India fly under the radar, these chewt sickular parties have been allying with them for a long long time. Worst is DMK which not only allies with the dangerous Islamists but also shields/pardons the jihadis when in power. DMK is almost as bad as TMC, the thing in TN's favor is it isn't neighbor of an Islamic country, also the religious demography is more comfy. 

Edited by Gollum

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

Must be a friend of our padosi atheist aloodar.

You are welcome to abuse as much as you can. It's not a problem for me. 

But I wonder how could people start hating others so much to start abusing and name calling.

For example, despite all the differences in political opinions, still when I see the names of the respective members of ICF, then I never felt any hate in my heart. 

In fact, when I see the names of the ICF members, then a feeling of respect automatically occurs. Being members of ICF gives me the feeling of knowing each other, and a feeling of friendship or something like that. 

Their jihadis blow up stuff regularly and they blame hindoo baniye for the problems of the subcontinent.

Have I ever used the term Baniya?

Well, I have seen Muslims are often using this term in order to express their hatred of Hinduism, but I don't remember I was ever impressed with it or ever used this term. 

I have also seen Muslims using the word Jews too as an abusive word,  in order to show their hatred. 

Well, I don't agree upon usage of these two words to show hatred. I refuse to discriminate on the bases of race or religion or caste. 

Who ever supports extremist Hindutva, he is guilty in my eyes, despite his caste. Even if a Dalit is supporting Hindutva, then I disagree with him. Same for the Pandits. 

And it is not about either Jihadits are bad, or the Hindtuva is bad. But it is about both being bad for the humanity and we condemn both for their extremism. 

Hindutva too (like Jihadists) has no ability to accept any non-Hindutva ideas or opinions. For them, either you are for Hindutva, or you are a Jihadi supporter and therefore must be killed. For them every good is Hindutva, and every non-Hindutva thing is bad and supporter of Jihad. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

rant rant rant

What abuse ? Its a perfect description of your kind aka p@ki. The way sprouts appear from a potato wherever its kept, hinduphobia appears in the p@ki mind whatever the place/time/event and you are ample evidence of that. 

What was your contribution to this thread about islamic terror causing yet another massacre ? Wondering whether hindoo texts preach hatred. I rest my case for fellow forum members. 

14 minutes ago, Clarke said:

What abuse ? Its a perfect description of your kind aka p@ki. The way sprouts appear from a potato wherever its kept, hinduphobia appears in the p@ki mind whatever the place/time/event and you are ample evidence of that. 

What was your contribution to this thread about islamic terror causing yet another massacre ? Wondering whether hindoo texts preach hatred. I rest my case for fellow forum members. 

That fake sickular will never condemn Sri Lanka Church attacks but has time to open numerous threads on Hindu extremism. As we say once a Pakistani always Pakistani. See how conveniently he dragged Hindu Terrorism in this discussion .