Thala is back !!!

velu

Thala has the brain to workout which bowler/fielder to target but his body and reflexes remain to be tested during the world cup. He has been huffing and puffing when he runs hard for 2s these days. This was evident in that Royals match when he got hit on the helmet. He is also very good behind the stumps. This WC will depend on how much Dhoni can turn back the clock.

Entire middle order will be in chaos just to accommodate this fraud.

I would have agreed with you if we had any other alternatives.He is still the most reliable middle order batsman we have got , no one is close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, afan said:

Augurs well for India if he does play like this.. The 111m six is a stark reminder that he still has it in him, hoping Dhoni takes his form into the WC

India has probably the best bowling attack ever to have in a world cup. I will be surprised if they go for 300 plus runs against any team except England possibly may be Australia.  We just have to make sure we don't collapse in  heap. That is where this guy will be more useful. Playing percentage cricket as the entire middle order is one large pile of unreliable players. Rahul, Jadhav, Karthik, Shankar, Pandya.

55 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

India has probably the best bowling attack ever to have in a world cup. I will be surprised if they go for 300 plus runs against any team except England possibly may be Australia.  We just have to make sure we don't collapse in  heap. That is where this guy will be more useful. Playing percentage cricket as the entire middle order is one large pile of unreliable players. Rahul, Jadhav, Karthik, Shankar, Pandya.

Before the wi home tour, this bowling attack didn't concede a single 300+ score. :cheer: