CSK Fair Play Award

flamy

11 hours ago, zen said:

Only if more time was spend on beneficial activities such as keeping Ind clean .... if people have time for this can we see other teams last balls as well? 

I remember during last rcb match pappu did stumping of briyani and it looked out kind of 60:40 decision but umpire judged that not out. Had it been dhongi and even if it was 10:90 decision in favor of dhongi the chodu umpire would have given that out and all senior commentators and media were raving praise in news papers. This year IPL is so bloddy scripted that it is overshadowing wwe.

31 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I remember during last rcb match pappu did stumping of briyani and it looked out kind of 60:40 decision but umpire judged that not out. Had it been dhongi and even if it was 10:90 decision in favor of dhongi the chodu umpire would have given that out and all senior commentators and media were raving praise in news papers. This year IPL is so bloddy scripted that it is overshadowing wwe.

rayudus decision was actually against csk ..

6 minutes ago, velu said:

rayudus decision was actually against csk ..

What against csk, don't forget he won you a match against RR. Though that was one of the most scripted match of this season still his inning only brought you back in the match.

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

It was not 60:40.It was out.His foot was in Air. That was actually brilliant stumping by Pappu. Unfortunately for him that it was not given. 

Edited by Bigg Brother

42 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

It was not 60:40.It was out.His foot was in Air. That was actually brilliant stumping by Pappu. Unfortunately for him that it was not given. 

Yup, looked clearly out to me. Chuski is the most corrupt team and rightly so as they have banned for 2 years what proof anyone else need to see. These chuskis fan cry creating 1000 thread how chuski is god send discovery but reality is A fool at 40 is fool forever.

18 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yup, looked clearly out to me. Chuski is the most corrupt team and rightly so as they have banned for 2 years what proof anyone else need to see. These chuskis fan cry creating 1000 thread how chuski is god send discovery but reality is A fool at 40 is fool forever.

What else do you expect from Pakistani? :phehe:

its amazing CSK are able to win fair and square at all times, stark in comparison with lets say a team like MI for instance, who are often seen as cheating bribing umpires..MI should try and mend their ways so that fans around the globe can see them in a  different light, right now its just slumdog millionaire bambani monies, unfortunately..:((