Cricket_Nostradamus

zen

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Could very well be possible. Can't rely on anything on the internet. The latter gets triggered easily and the former usually trollvotes if he gets triggered which is most of the times :lol:

I don't like Sachin much though while laaloo does. :sad:

Edited by Pollack

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

No I dont think so. You keep harping on about it in other threads and now created a thread with his name on it. You are certainly flustered by this guy

I don’t like spam notifications from someone I do not interact with. Even though this is a forum, we have rights on whom to interact with, and therefore have ignore user function too. I tried to add the user to ignore list to not get spam notifications (which I get 100s of every day, not 1 or 2 here and there, from this poster alone) but did not find that option. Usually if someone posts, you can do it from the post iirc 

I do not like such posters tbh. I have stopped interacting with posters such as unknown genius and his other ids a long time ago. I avoid (don’t even read their posts) some of the other such posters too. If a poster has a long history with the forum, I try to tolerate him/her as much as I can but will eventually avoid him/her as the goal is to have quality time! 

Therefore, here the issue is having to tolerate someone/something that I do not have to (am not obliged to). If people do not like me, they have the option to ignore me. With this, unfortunately, there is no tool available to avoid this troll. And this one is practically stalking  

Hope that clarifies the position. However, this thread is for fun! 

Edited by zen

2 minutes ago, zen said:

I don’t like spam notifications from someone I do not interact with. Even though this is a forum, we have rights on whom to interact with, and therefore have ignore user function too. I tried to add the user to ignore list to not get spam notifications (which I get 100s of every day, not 1 or 2 here and there, from this poster alone) but did not find that option. Usually if someone posts, you can do it from the post iirc 

I do not like such posters tbh. I have stopped interacting with posters such as unknown genius and his other ids a long time ago. I avoid (don’t even read their posts) some of the other such posters too. If a poster has a long history with the forum, I try to tolerate him/her as much as I can but will eventually avoid him/her as the goal is to have quality time! 

Therefore, here the issue is having to tolerate someone/something that I do not have to (am not obliged to). If people do not like me, they have the option to ignore me. With this, unfortunately, there is no tool available to avoid this troll 

Hope that clarifies the position. However, this thread one is for fun! 

You can add him. 

Write the name of a known poster first. If you do that, you will get the 4 options to check post, messages, mentions, signature. Then remove that poster and add the dumbass and check all the boxes :phehe: