Happy Birthday to Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar celebrated his 46th birthday on Wednesday and the Indian cricket team legend decided to share the occasion with his fans. Tendulkar had a cake cutting ceremony in Mumbai where he interacted with his fans.

Source: Hindustan Times

Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/sachin-tendulkar-celebrates-46th-birthday-with-fans-in-mumbai-see-pictures/story-ayUWsLxlYJ1fVdmfy1Q64I.html

Happy birthday Sachin :caked: May YOU bless yourself. Poor from Sachin fans. Not even wishing your god's birthday. @velu @Gollum @Vilander @The Dark Horse @Switchblade Please help the cake cutting ceremony

Edited by Real McCoy
32 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/sachin-tendulkar-celebrates-46th-birthday-with-fans-in-mumbai-see-pictures/story-ayUWsLxlYJ1fVdmfy1Q64I.html

Happy birthday Sachin :caked: May YOU bless yourself. Poor from Sachin fans. Not even wishing your god's birthday. @velu @Gollum @Vilander @The Dark Horse @Switchblade Please help the cake cutting ceremony

Is @Rasgulla bhai there as an honorable guest for his birthday party :p:?

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

why did you miss the (PBUH) ? :laugh:

On 4/26/2019 at 6:48 PM, vvvslaxman said:

grand total of 5 wishes in this site, 2 wishes in chitchat lol  Anyway add mine as 6th. HBD Sachin

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Tells you a lot about his fake fans :laugh:

Very sad, guy retired in 2013 and is already forgotten in 2019, on an Indian forum with so many fanboys? That too a so called Bharat Ratna? I bet a HBD thread for Sanju Manju or Undercutter would get more wishes. Laaloo trollvoted an earlier post of mine but no wishes from him as well. 

So guess we 3 will have to compensate to honour an Indian legend, onus always on us folks to maintain grace on this forum. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Very sad, guy retired in 2013 and is already forgotten in 2019, on an Indian forum with so many fanboys? That too a so called Bharat Ratna? I bet a HBD thread for Sanju Manju or Undercutter would get more wishes. Laaloo trollvoted an earlier post of mine but no wishes from him as well. 

So guess we 3 will have to compensate to honour an Indian legend, onus always on us folks to maintain grace on this forum. 

He knows you'll trollvote him back. So no show :phehe:

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Wished him happy bday on FB :yay:

icf has no popularity. That's why admins like @Trichromatic and @Malcolm Merlyn here troll to get more hits.