Can anyone answer this seriously?

R!TTER

4 minutes ago, nevada said:

Best way for youngsters to get into the Indian team is to sledge the heck out of Kohli! As soon as he edges one early in the innings in the IPL games, they should shout chal phut idhar se bc! He will love their aggression and fast track their selection.

Best way to finish the career even before it starts.

7 hours ago, gattaca said:

Because he is ultra competitive not like dhoni or sachin. Most ultra competitive sports people are like him. Dhoni is ultra competitive only for CSK.

Aur ultra competitive ho k kya ukhada hai Avi tak....he is king in biletral only,bring any kind of tournament and he is utter failure. Basically he tries to hide his incompetency in tournament by showing fake aggression that too against his own team mate. Had Gambhir been there yday in place of Rahul he would have surely punched this bad ass rascal.

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

That's because more often than not he's had much better resources than his opponents. Whenever he's been up against better stacked sides (AUS 2014 / S.A. 2018/ ENG 2018) he's had horrendous results.

SA 2018 is a better side ? How ? They lost to srilanka of all teams. 

1 minute ago, gattaca said:

SA 2018 is a better side ? How ? They lost to srilanka of all teams. 

The S.A. team that played India was much better than the one that was up against Lanka (it had ABDV in prime form for a start). And yes it was a better team than India as well in S.A. conditions. If you disagree, that makes it look even worse for Kohli as he lost to a weaker team that lost to SL of all teams at home.

I agree that he is a fake with all those PR dramas/exercise etc but I wont question his passion on field although what he did after the CT finals was a disgrace .

When he wasnt the captain we all used to enjoy his MC/BCs and give it back atitude especially in that team of "goody goody" ,now that he became the captain he has toned down considerably but has his moments like yesterday, we are behaving as if we haven't seen such acts from kohli before ,its nothing new ,rather he has reduced these things considerably after becoming the captain.

Also whats with the abuses towards kohli for taunting just because ashwin and Raul are his intl teammates? This is IPL for godsakes ,if you dont troll your teammates here ,when will you ?? Grow a pair guys !!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

That's because more often than not he's had much better resources than his opponents. Whenever he's been up against better stacked sides (AUS 2014 / S.A. 2018/ ENG 2018) he's had horrendous results.

That's primarily because if our weak batting and dropped catches at slip region especially dhawan ,I bet we would have won a couple of test matches at least if some of those catches were taken rather dropped.

Kohli's on field captaincy and use of fast bowlers has been good in test match arena 

To be honest his over the top sledging never bothered me as long as it was directed towards other countries. This IPL season he seems to have decided to direct his anger towards his own India teammates which I find downright disgusting and inexcusable. Someone needs to have a talk with him especially with the world cup coming up:whack2:

14 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

I agree that he is a fake with all those PR dramas/exercise etc but I wont question his passion on field although what he did after the CT finals was a disgrace .

When he wasnt the captain we all used to enjoy his MC/BCs and give it back atitude especially in that team of "goody goody" ,now that he became the captain he has toned down considerably but has his moments like yesterday, we are behaving as if we haven't seen such acts from kohli before ,its nothing new ,rather he has reduced these things considerably after becoming the captain.

Also whats with the abuses towards kohli for taunting just because ashwin and Raul are his intl teammates? This is IPL for godsakes ,if you dont troll your teammates here ,when will you ?? Grow a pair guys !!

And why exactly is trolling your own teammates necessary?

14 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Virat doesnt even understand what trolling is, he is the same juvenile who said in a press conference that Aussies are not his friends and once Gauti trolled him in an IPL match, he was like "kya bol raha BC". Even yesterday if someone had gesticulated towards him the way he had done he would have come up with "kya hai be BC aukaat me reh". This is juvenile behavior and no atleast I dont enjoy his bandar like celebrations after every wicket. 

He should troll the likes of Dhoni, Yuvraj as well , tab mazza aaye

Edited by SK_IH

Kohli is married to Anushka who is married to Bollywood who is married to pakistan. That's why he doesn't show any aggression towards padosis. When you can't focus your aggression on your arch rivals, you focus on yourself and your team. No youngster has come under the aegis of his leadership. That is his legacy.

I would like these people to lead us in the future. May not happen but one can only wish

Tests - Pujara or Rahane

ODI - Rohit

T20 - DK or KLR

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Kohli is married to Anushka who is married to Bollywood who is married to pakistan. That's why he doesn't show any aggression towards padosis. When you can't focus your aggression on your arch rivals, you focus on yourself and your team. No youngster has come under the aegis of his leadership. That is his legacy.

I would like these people to lead us in the future. May not happen but one can only wish

Tests - Pujara or Rahane

ODI - Rohit

T20 - DK or KLR

That is stretching it a bit too far. Lets keep it real

11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Virat doesnt even understand what trolling is, he is the same juvenile who said in a press conference that Aussies are not his friends and once Gauti trolled him in an IPL match, he was like "kya bol raha BC". Even yesterday if someone had gesticulated towards him the way he had done he would have come up with "kya hai be BC aukaat me reh". This is juvenile behavior and no atleast I dont enjoy his bandar like celebrations after every wicket. 

Aussies regard him as a good player who can become an unstoppable one on the day if he gets sledged. But they think he is a juvenile who takes things seriously esp. regarding his comments about aussies.

I saw how he celebrated with Stoinis when he acted aggressively when Mayank got out. Totally bandar-like. I'm not sure how Mayank feels about this when he dons India jersey again. Pant fears him. Ashwin threw his gloves at the dugout. Not very good scenes

22 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

That's primarily because if our weak batting and dropped catches at slip region especially dhawan ,I bet we would have won a couple of test matches at least if some of those catches were taken rather dropped.

Kohli's on field captaincy and use of fast bowlers has been good in test match arena 

He has had a major role in keeping the batting weak by having the likes of Pujara and Rahane on the edge for hacks like Dhawan and Sharma.

Will never forget the way he abused young 18 year old ishan kishan in 2016 ipl. If i am not wrong kishan hit one rcb bowler for four and six in 2 balls and got out and kohli started abusing like retard from very close. Every youngster will be feared of his anger like pant has said.

Edited by Nikola

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm telling how I see it. My opinion :noidea:

Some of it is not entirely true though. Ive seen Kohli yell stuff after getting to 100 in that asia cup match where he got 183. Also in the first game of Champions Trophy he managed to rattle Imad Wasim with his expletives. The champions Trophy final did not have any moments for him to go berserk. Lets hope that changes this June:nice:

37 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

He was a big reason why the slip cordon was loose, he himself dropped many dollies & kept hacks like Dhawan in the slips!

44 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

He was a big reason why the slip cordon was loose, he himself dropped many dollies & kept hacks like Dhawan in the slips!

Seriously...

How the hell does a skipper drop so many catches?

Wth is the use of his fitnness and dedication if the guy can't get this part of his game right.Is his so called dedication and fitness only for his personal batting . Rest all jaaye bhaad mein .

Catch jaaye bhaad mein.

Captaincy jaaye bhaad mein .

It is extremely selfish to be so bad in catching. That is the bowlers sweat and blood you are dropping you useless fielder.Shame on you. The bowlers should be abusing left right and centre.:motz:

Wish nehra was playing snd he dropped nehra's wkt.:hmpf:

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Yes , agar G me D hai to Dhongi ko abuse kar. I will salute his aggresion than. He is a meek person who is always being aggressive against his subordinates and they are only silent coz this moron is Indian Captain.