R!TTER

Can anyone answer this seriously?

Great batsman but never been able to like him as a person or just comes of as a douchebag. This is where we miss analysis of [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] and her sources. 
Where is she? Left the forum?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ashwin foguht for him with Anderson in England's India tour in 2016..Being passionate is good thing but sometimes He should control it. It wasnt as if Ashwin was going to win it with batting. Totally unnecessary. Not only Kohli, all these captains are over doing in IPL,be it Kohli, Rohit, Dhoni or Ashwin. Never seen them behaving like this while playing for India.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

On 4/25/2019 at 8:40 AM, Under_Score said:

Just checked today's match highlights....It was not right what Kohli did today after Ashwin got out...may be the pressure of losing so many earlier games caught up to him and he was all hyped up...but it looked very ordinary....not a 'World class cricketer' type.

And then he dropped a sitter in same over. Kohli’s KLPD expression! Priceless :yess:

10 hours ago, beetle said:

I hate that kohli in that pic.His expression...his khisiyani billi trying to impress padosi fanswaala expression. 

He looks like a little girl giggling about the latest gossip lol :phehe:

On 4/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, beetle said:

I hate that kohli in that pic.His expression...his khisiyani billi trying to impress padosi fanswaala expression. 

Looks like he needs "Nishaney Pakistan" the way he is trying to impress padoshi.