BCCI ombudsman serves notices to Tendulkar, Laxman !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

no conflict of interest in my case though. For sachin lets see he can scratch ravi sashtri there and some england club here and can get scratched back everywhere...you know mutual scratching - i dont do that not sure about you though baba.

it is conflict of interest and should not happen. I am only pointing out singling out Sachin here.  Accountability is lost at every level

39 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Cricket committee as well as this mentor ship role both  seems like make beleive, time pass positions anyways

Also owners can do some money laundering on the side as well :money: Before this you had the board BCCI and its president, the selection panel, manager/coach and the team. Nowadays you have CAB, COA, CAC, COC and maybe in the future would have PUS and ARS as well

37 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

it is conflict of interest and should not happen. I am only pointing out singling out Sachin here.  Accountability is lost at every level

There were threads about Dravid and Ganguly when the issue was raised regarding them.

Now sachin and laxman' s names have come up so people are pointing them out.

No one should be a holy cow or above rules.

42 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

there is no safety for your god here dude. greedy *needs to know that he should not have a conflict of interest.

Edited by beetle

This may not be popular opinion here but I have always thought Sachin Tendulkar is not as genuine as other greats like Viv Richards or Lara or Dravid. He has ulterior motives and uses his fame and power to manipulate proceedings

7 minutes ago, ForeignIPLFan said:

This may not be popular opinion here but I have always thought Sachin Tendulkar is not as genuine as other greats like Viv Richards or Lara or Dravid. He has ulterior motives and uses his fame and power to manipulate proceedings

For Example “foreign” IPL fan?

54 minutes ago, beetle said:

There were threads about Dravid and Ganguly when the issue was raised regarding them.

Now sachin and laxman' s names have come up so people are pointing them out.

No one should be a holy cow or above rules.

Dravid was unaware regarding the issue due to which he left as mentor of DD after 2017.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

dude why dont you create an account and post - some of us like views like yours here. There are plenty of sachin worshipers 

First of all the Indian captain(s) of the LOI formats - odi and t20 should not be allowed to be a captain of any of the IPL teams. There is tremendous conflict of interest here. However honest our captains are, you cannot help but think that the Indian LOI captain will favour players from his own franchise, inorder to increase his power in the team setup. 

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I'm surprised that he has not started dreaming of Abhishek Sharma or Nadeem as potential players to play for India. Anyone who joins Srh he starts feeling they can be potential India players.

Stealing from @maniac mind from my third eye. He is not wrong 

Edited by Global.Baba

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/sachin-tendulkar-sourav-ganguly-and-vvs-laxman-being-made-soft-targets-bcci-official/story-yREKevFprrkAC5isldY3LM.html

Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman being made soft targets - BCCI official

Speaking to IANS, a senior BCCI official said that former cricketers are being made soft targets and these cases against Sourav Ganguly, Tendulkar and Laxman are nothing but another example of how the whole idea of conflict as noted in the newly registered constitution needs a re-look.

“This case is actually an illustration of the fallacy of the concept of conflict as codified in the BCCI constitution. No one had an issue when a particular individual was being targeted since that seemingly didn’t concern the rest of the world and it was serving the purpose of certain quarters. Now you have those same rules, which if applied thoroughly would keep Sachin, the greatest batsman ever, and Laxman away from either mentoring a group of emerging youngsters or from serving Indian cricket in other ways.

“The dilemma that Sachin would face is of optics. The CoA led BCCI has not even utilised his services and has even ignored his advice as part of a committee whose functioning is in doubt because of the manner in which they have been treated. A simple aspect of disclosure would address the issues concerned. Any which way you look at it, Indian cricket is the loser when you restrict the contribution of special individuals such as Sachin, Sourav and Laxman,” the official explained.

Another board official echoed the sentiments and said: “It is not the case that people who are employed and don’t have an apparent conflict are not favouring people. Take the example of the appointment of coaches, trainers etc. In the absence of a transparent system ad-hoc appointments that are inexplicable have been made. Appointments of GMs have been shrouded in secrecy and controversy and that’s conflict too. You have the Indian team’s trainer connected with his family’s training institute as per reports and he is all powerful in the decisions regarding trainers. It is just that Sachin, Sourav and Laxman are soft targets so they bear the brunt,” the official rued.

Earlier, Jain met Delhi Capitals advisor Ganguly as well as the complainants in a conflict of interest matter against the former India skipper. After a three-and-a-half-hour long discussion, Jain had asked all parties to give written submissions ahead of his verdict. The three cricket fans from West Bengal had questioned Ganguly’s position as advisor of the Delhi Capitals while he is part of the CAC and also the President of the Cricket Association of Bengal.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:25 PM, Guest said:

Cowardly guest lying about a legend. You have always thought so because because you are a small jealous man