Real McCoy

IPL 2019 - Match 44 - CSK v MI - MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai - 26/4/19 8:00 PM

Michael Hussey, CSK's batting coach confirmed that there was no injury concerns in the CSK camp, although Sam Billings has left for England and dislocated his shoulder while playing for Kent. Having opted to rest after a grueling encounter against SRH, the Dhoni-led team were out in full force at the nets a day before the game. With Shane Watson finding form and the policy of the team management to give long ropes to every player, expect no change to the playing XI.

Probable Playing XI: Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir

The Mumbai Indians have had a six-day break since their last match against Rajasthan Royals and they have also been fortified by the arrival of Beuran Hendricks. Although the conditions in Chennai favour slow bowlers, they might think of getting Jason Behrendorff in place of Ben Cutting. Mayank Markande was expensive in the last match against Rajasthan Royals and might make way for Ishan Kishan - who batted for a lengthy amount of time in the nets.

Probable Playing XI: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Surya Kumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jason Behrendorff, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah

Link: https://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scores/22479/chennai-vs-mumbai-44th-match-indian-premier-league-2019

Hunters v Wolves. End result shown below

Dhoni v Malinga

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Everything should follow the process - Dhoni

Yes, the process of Chepauk wins... There’s a reason why Finals were moved out from this dustbowl...

Will really admire Dhoni if he wins toss and be bold enough to bat first... He should try winning matches at Chepauk that way...

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Yes, the process of Chepauk wins... There’s a reason why Finals were moved out from this dustbowl...

Will really admire Dhoni if he wins toss and be bold enough to bat first... He should try winning matches at Chepauk that way...

We know how triggered you got when you trollvoted me as a mod. This is another thread where you got triggered

You have been posting this dustbowl thing from 5 years ago. Send me something original. And speaking of dustbowls, here is one

Don’t know about me getting triggered etc but IPL GC did got triggered by this process and dustbowl for them to move out the finals from there... I mean why move finals? What harm the poor Chennaites have done? Why deprive them the pleasure of a home Final Match?

Edited by asterix

If the wicket is flat as it was last game then MI will have the edge.I hope the wicket is flat then will see some fireworks from Watson again

Edited by SK_IH

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

We know how triggered you got when you trollvoted me as a mod

What is your thing with mods troll voting or voting any way?:rant:

Mods are people too.:((

Mods here are normal posters with some extra responsibility.:roti:

They have the same rights as every one else.

If they find something worth trolling ,they have equal right to troll vote.:protest:

4 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

It all depends on which side the script writers favor today.

There could be various possibilities...

1) CSK to win as compensation of Finals moving out of Chepauk..

2) MI to win for Bookies windfall as CSK is favourite to win...

3)  CSK to win as MI won the previous match between them...

4) CSK to keep on winning all matches till they get Final KLPD by IPL GC to not allow them win successive IPL Trophies...

5) IPL GC allowing CSK to win successive IPL trophy as a mark of respect for Dhoni retiring (hopefully) from International LOIs...

... And so on... 

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

5) IPL GC allowing CSK to win successive IPL trophy as a mark of respect for Dhoni retiring (hopefully) from International LOIs...

dhoni not retiring till 2023 :finger:

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Expecting a tailor made extremely slow pitch along with 360 degree turn. :heh:  Mumbai doesn't have good spinners apart from Rahul Chahar who is also just a rookie. 

rahul is really good .. 

mankande .. not sure

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Csk is already through.

Their winning helps DC and SrH .:p:

DC is almost through. I don't even know why you support SRH just for one player bhuvi. :dontknow: Anyway bad luck to your team. :p:

Just now, velu said:

rahul is really good .. 

mankande .. not sure

If you have seen my posts in last year's IPL, I was complaining about not giving chances to Rahul Chahar over Markande even when Markande was doing decent. I prefer attacking bowlers. So Chahar ranks high in my preferences.

10 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Expecting a tailor made extremely slow pitch along with 360 degree turn. :heh:  Mumbai doesn't have good spinners apart from Rahul Chahar who is also just a rookie. 

Don’t forget Rahul’s elder Bro plays for CSK... Deepak might demand respect from Rahul... 

2 hours ago, beetle said:

What is your thing with mods troll voting or voting any way?:rant:

Mods are people too.:((

Mods here are normal posters with some extra responsibility.:roti:

They have the same rights as every one else.

If they find something worth trolling ,they have equal right to troll vote.:protest:

Mods have power and with it responsibility. Any civilian can cuss/act dishonorably but you can't expect that from someone in power right. Wait a min. In India you can. As long as this mentality exists, Vishnu with even another 9 avatars will not help us

PS - Trollvoting is not the same thing as trolling

Edited by Real McCoy

Got this!

389822-bigthumbnail.jpg

when darkness hunts the sky

when evil is on the fly 

the wolves come to the rescue 

the enemy loses without an excuse 

:mi:

4 hours ago, asterix said:

Don’t know about me getting triggered etc but IPL GC did got triggered by this process and dustbowl for them to move out the finals from there... I mean why move finals? What harm the poor Chennaites have done? Why deprive them the pleasure of a home Final Match?

Bambi canspiracy :money:

57 minutes ago, zen said:

Got this!

389822-bigthumbnail.jpg

when darkness hunts the sky

when evil is on the fly 

the wolves come to the rescue 

the enemy loses without an excuse 

:mi:

your wild wolves will be tamed today :p:

portrait-of-pugs-chained-in-park-picture

1 minute ago, philcric said:

Always excited to see some good young talent on display. Or even young-ish established players who may have already played some international cricket.

MI -> Rahul Chahar, Ishan Kishan, Mayank Markhande, Alzarri Joseph ... Quinton DeKock, Hardik Pandya.

CSK -> :hmmmm2:

thala .. endrum 16

500204-ms-dhoni-young.jpg