Real McCoy

IPL 2019 - Match 44 - CSK v MI - MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai - 26/4/19 8:00 PM

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I suppose CSK is officially qualified will they experiment?

Well of course.

Murali Vijay

Sam Billings

Dhruv Shorey

Ruturaj Gaikwad

Chaitanya Bishnoi

+ Narayan Jagadeesan

Mitchell Santner

Karn Sharma

* Mohit Sharma

Monu Kumar

KM Asif

Mohit Sharma to maintain the 'consistency' of CSK being captained by an MS.

1 hour ago, philcric said:

Always excited to see some good young talent on display. Or even young-ish established players who may have already played some international cricket.

MI -> Rahul Chahar, Ishan Kishan, Mayank Markhande, Alzarri Joseph ... Quinton DeKock, Hardik Pandya.

CSK -> :hmmmm2:

I heard they have adopted this 40 year old evergreen Pakistani spinner :phehe:

Just now, philcric said:

Well of course.

Murali Vijay

Sam Billings

Dhruv Shorey

Ruturaj Gaikwad

Chaitanya Bishnoi

+ Narayan Jagadeesan

Mitchell Santner

Karn Sharma

* Mohit Sharma

Monu Kumar

KM Asif

Mohit Sharma to maintain the 'consistency' of CSK being captained by an MS.

I expect a couple of cosmetic changes.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Monu Kumar is a good potential.. Was easily clocking 140kph!! In u19 world cup.

140 kph is actually nothing these days. Y day they were hyping about some KKR guy. He was thrashed around.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

140 kph is actually nothing these days. Y day they were hyping about some KKR guy. He was thrashed around.

I was talking about his u19 days

140kph at u19 level is special!! 

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Thala used to fear us when we were cubs as well evidenced by the fact he used to sending jadeja before himself :phehe:

And we are supposed to be excited at the prospect of MS finishing for Ind in the WC :lol:

Edited by zen

Vishal: "Neutral fan here - I hope CSK wins today because they will be guaranteed a spot in top 4 and Dhoni can rest in the remaining games. He is soooo crucial to India's chances at the WC."

Agreed. He alongwith other guys may be except SHarma who is a bit scratch still should take rest.

The first time the Chahars came up against each other in the league, Rahul was an unheralded legspinner and Deepak was just a Powerplay bowler. Since then, they have both established themselves as versatile performers for Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings respectively.

Their fathers are brothers and their mothers are sisters. Deepak's father Lokendra Singh used to work in the Indian Air Force. It was during his father's Jaipur posting that Deepak started playing professional cricket. But Lokendra then quit his job and turned his focus on Deepak's career.

:woot:

22 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I was talking about his u19 days

140kph at u19 level is special!! 

Unadkutter registered 139kph as an U19 bowler in NZ. They had this guy named nEtravalkar or someone who was opening the bowling, bowling at 126 kph. At that time Unadkutter was hailed as express bowler lol

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Vishal: "Neutral fan here - I hope CSK wins today because they will be guaranteed a spot in top 4 and Dhoni can rest in the remaining games. He is soooo crucial to India's chances at the WC."

Agreed. He alongwith other guys may be except SHarma who is a bit scratch still should take rest.

Neutral fan just like you eh? :phehe:

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Even jadeja is chickening out

both guru and shisya out :phehe:

This is what happens when you depend upon hired guns .... “Local” players would made an attempt to play the game .... Let down the CSK fans