COUNTY CRICKET HELPED ME IMPROVE MY INSWINGERS - AARON

vvvslaxman

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=26604768

It is a good weapon to have if you have speed.

but he was bowling inswing with knuckle balls.  He did it in SMA trophy too in 2018 that was also played at Eden.  Eden has that specialty that it can offer swing under lights but here that swing mostly happens at lower side of pace. that knuckle ball was 128 kph that swung in and cleaned up Gill.

47 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I doubt that ,may be a gust of wind pushed that particular ball in that sharply ,the ball which got lynn also nipped back at good pace though not as sharply as the one to gill.Steyn was getting huge outswing around 140 vs csk at chinnaswamy.

i was talking about Eden and this is not the first time.  I have seen that before in SMA 2018.  Evening matches saw a lot of swing in the air at Eden but only at lower pace.  Aaron bowled similar deliveries in that tournament as well and got a wicket too.  Maybe it also depends on a bowler who can swing at high pace as not many bowlers can swing the ball at high pace.

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Maybe it also depends on a bowler who can swing at high pace as not many bowlers can swing the ball at high pace.

this.

i think its the way the bowler is able to deliver the seam for the natural surface variance and swing to take hold, may be Steyn being a more experienced exponent is doing it at pace even Ishant. And Aaron pretty much a seam and hit the deck so far is picking it up new.

14 hours ago, Pollack said:

I don't have even a 0.0000000000001 % faith in this spraygun, Umesh clone. Watch him get thrashed soon enough. Even Umesh bowls rare good spells. But we know these guys lack brains.

Yeah..we should move on and aim for actual long term quality than falling for potential that is never realised ..