Dinda replies back to his haters

Ankit_sharma03

image.jpeg.5f9691cacf2836101dd1c4de2e765ae9.jpeg

Talent-wise Dinda was no less than Rabada, Cummins, Bumrah....only that Dhoni didn't know how to handle genuine speed demons. Dinda's leap reminded me of Lillee, headband like Waqar, aggression like Hulk, intelligence like Tony Stark, roar like Khal Drogo, poker face like Night King, celebration like CR7, swag like Jules Winnfield....I can go on and on but don't want to shame his haters. 

Tiwary, Dinda, Saha..that's 3 Bengal players who suffered because of the perjurer, another addition to the long list of crimes committed by MSD. My shraap to him

Image result for mamata funny

He seems to be taking the trolls way too personal and as someone that believes there is good in all humans that saddens me.  I'm worried we soon read a news article about a hotel maid finding him swinging from the bedroom rafters.

For the record, I hope he can ignore these idiots and go on with his life.  No need to let it get to you. 

As someone who has played cricket for years, and gone on to represent India at the international level. He shouldn't be disturbed by the trolls. Especially since 99% of the trolls have never had the career he had ,or even played cricket at the professional level for that matter.

So sad to hear about his struggles!

People sometimes acts like mummies in museum than a living being... :sad:

Henceforth there will be no more dinda jokes from my side.

Academy changes its name to unadkat-jaidev-undertaker academy of pace bowling for better trundling promotions.

Edited by speedheat

On 4/26/2019 at 3:25 PM, Gollum said:

Image result for tiger leapingImage result for dinda jump

Pride of Bengal, our Royal Tiger. Make fun of him and suffer my infinite wrath. 

let me add next frame

B-6BVoMU4AAgqXY.jpg

but yeah trolls sometime over do it. I guess he was much better than unadcutter who is getting 16 cr for giving 12+ rpo. Dinda with his limited resources had his good days too and not as worse consistently as few other bowlers.

Edited by Nikola

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

So sad to hear about his struggles!

People sometimes acts like mummies in museum than a living being... :sad:

Henceforth there will be no more dinda jokes from my side.

Academy changes its name to unadkat-jaidev-undertaker academy of pace bowling for better trundling promotions.

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

As someone who has played cricket for years, and gone on to represent India at the international level. He shouldn't be disturbed by the trolls. Especially since 99% of the trolls have never had the career he had ,or even played cricket at the professional level for that matter.

Lol, over reacting much as Dinda. Then no one in ICF or otherwise should troll Dhoni (who also struggled initially and then achieved on globals stage way more than any Dindas or Vinay Kumars or Unadkats) or let it be Umesh, Shami, etc. even if they don't deliver the goods.

Cricketers especially in India are earning millions because of the crazy following they have. They get praises from all corners if they perform well and also get lashed if performing poorly. All celebrities know that they will have their followers as well as negative critics, but that doesn't and shouldn't deter them as public attention is what is getting them the millions and making their career.

So Dinda is just over-reacting. The only thing I felt bad was some trolling his family, which should never be done and condemned. Otherwise trolling performance of any player or celebrity will always be there if they do poorly.