Mumbai Indians ( aka Bambis ) are rumored to be employing few illegal entities !!!

velu

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Double whammy for resident Chuskis. 

:hysterical:

Getting owned like always by the Mumbai Indians. But it's no shame to lose to greatest t20 team ever. :phehe: 

But this :

:facepalm:

:hehe:

lol Sachin enjoys huge popularity in Chennai. Chennai is his favorite ground. He cracked many useless centuries there. OTOH, this is what Mumbai did to his self-esteem

Chennai is all class and Mumbai is all trash :laugh:

Edited by Real McCoy

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Double whammy for resident Chuskis. 

:hysterical:

Getting owned like always by the Mumbai Indians. But it's no shame to lose to greatest t20 team ever. :phehe: 

But this :

:facepalm:

:hehe:

What is your grouse in this??. I don't understand. AFAIK they're wishing a great indian batsman happy birthday!. That's all there to it. You have a small mind.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

And not wishing him on his birthday. It was me and @velu who wished him. bambis are without class :facepalm:

Thanks for coming out as real Midget fans... I always knew no matter how much you make fun of him, deep under you guys love him to the core.... Really classless of you guys to bad mouth him in every unrelated discussions here....

Shame on you guys... :facepalm:

Edited by asterix

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@velu

Unincorporated entity might have been a better description.

But hey, why let facts come in the way of opening (yet another yaaaaaaaawn) pointless thread. 

How its pointless when your team is getting unfair advantage all because they got some oil :money:

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

lol Sachin enjoys huge popularity in Chennai. Chennai is his favorite ground. He cracked many useless centuries there. OTOH, this is what Mumbai did to his self-esteem

Chennai is all class and Mumbai is all trash :laugh:

6 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Exactly, whereas their own crowd was booing him :giggle:

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

And not wishing him on his birthday. It was me and @velu who wished him. bambis are without class :facepalm:

2 hours ago, velu said:

classy fans .. light years better than bambis 

Even in this IPL, MS Dhoni got a huge cheer in Wankhede and there we're chants of CSK CSK from MI fans (I find it cringeworthy) for the time Thala was batting. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Even in this IPL, MS Dhoni got a huge cheer in Wankhede and there we're chants of CSK CSK from MI fans (I find it cringeworthy) for the time Thala was batting. :giggle:

Were they still cheering after thalas 12(21) blitzkrieg knock? :phehe:

Edited by Laaloo

8 hours ago, Stan AF said:

What is your grouse in this??. I don't understand. AFAIK they're wishing a great indian batsman happy birthday!. That's all there to it. You have a small mind.

Kindly read the OP of this thread to know who actually has the grouse. I don't care if people worship or hate Sachin. Just wanted to show who the real CSK fans are unlike our resident Chuskis here. :dontknow:

11 minutes ago, Pollack said:

They were probably trying to jinx him like you bambis do here on a match thread :laugh:  I heard they boo a lot in wankede. Apart from Sachin, Yuvi & Kohli got booed as well. Classless bunch :facepalm: