Sign in to follow this  
philcric

Why is CSK such a MI's bunny ?

Difference in Team Composition. Man to man, this is a better team.

Not overly reliant on superstars. MI doesn't have that many superstars like Kohli or Dhoni is a good thing. It helps to take the spotlight off and concentrate on the game at hand.

Fast bowling is superior.

Chahar.

MI players pitch in at crucial times during the competition. Either one or two players stand up and perform when it matters the most. Case in point, Rohit having a lean 2 seasons since 2017 stood up and hit a MOTM 50.

MI has had the bowling to exploit chinks in their batting- all round bowling 

MI has lower order batting power to exploit on CSK week death bowling 

Most imp rohit is a bloody good captain...if not better he is at par with Dhoni as IPL captain . I dnt knw why MI fans curse......i beilve his captaincy is their biggest asset 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

MI has had the bowling to exploit chinks in their batting- all round bowling 

MI has lower order batting power to exploit on CSK week death bowling 

Most imp rohit is a bloody good captain...if not better he is at par with Dhoni as IPL captain . I dnt knw why MI fans curse......i beilve his captaincy is their biggest asset 

MI fans don't curse. It is just a few wannabe irrelevant stat spammers.

I don't know how many people remember the turn around started in 2011 Champions League game at Chennai where in Malinga' batting led a miraculous win against CSK.

Since then I can only remember two important games where CSK has trumped MI (both eliminators in 2012 & 2014), otherwise Rohit led MI has put aside CSK without much fuss including two finals

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Like Federer is Nadal's bunny.

Not anymore. 23-15. Wouldve been 23-16 if not for Nadal Chickening out. 

It's more like Nadal being Djokovic's bunny.

Lower order batting and lack of trundlers that thala can feast on. There’s a reason why thala has done so poorly against :mi:. I remember him in the 2013 IPL final I think promoting jadeja ahead of him in a chase.

thala even used to suck against :mi: when chuskis were banned. 

6 hours ago, speedheat said:

Indeed.

Just like chuski fans csk enthusiast  Myeappa gets bloodshot  eyes, hallucinations, anxiety and high fever coz of  ambani henchmen and couldn't fix  pitch or umpires.

So you do admit bambani had henchmen. How very interesting :winky:

7 minutes ago, velu said:

so according to bewdas 12 - 16 can be termed as bunnies :lol:

CSK vs MI Head to Head

Played CSK Won MI Won Tie No Result
28 12 16 0 0

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/csk-vs-mi-head-to-head-ipl

It is the same logic as padosis, they will conveniently ignore the real games which are Playoffs similar to how padosis ignore ICC stats.

1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

It is the same logic as padosis, they will conveniently ignore the real games which are Playoffs similar to how padosis ignore ICC stats.

yeah .. lahori logic :giggle:

20 minutes ago, velu said:

so according to bewdas 12 - 16 can be termed as bunnies :lol:

CSK vs MI Head to Head

Played CSK Won MI Won Tie No Result
28 12 16 0 0

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/csk-vs-mi-head-to-head-ipl

Being the 'allegedly' most successful team in the IPL history, 12-16 is a bad record. Losing 2 finals against winning 1. Not winning even a single game at home in a decade.

I noticed that CSK loses a lot of finals. May be they are a bit of a minnow basher in the league stages and choke a bit in the finals against the stronger teams?

Not judging the loins. Just curious.

Edited by philcric

12 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Won 1, Lost 2, in the finals.

Just now, philcric said:

Being the 'allegedly' most successful team in the IPL history, 12-16 is a bad record. Losing 2 finals against winning 1. Not winning at home in a decade.

I noticed that CSK loses a lot of finals. May be they are a bit of a minnow basher in the league stages and choke a bit in the finals against the stronger teams?

Not judging the loins. Just curious.

if your bewda logic concludes 12-16 record can be termed as bunnies , surely i cant help :(( 

looks like bewda logic is as worse as lahori logic  :giggle:

1 minute ago, velu said:

if your bewda logic concludes 12-16 record can be termed as bunnies , surely i cant help :(( 

looks like bewda logic is as worse as lahori logic  :giggle:

Looks like you are triggered :giggle:

Didn't realise that CSK fans are quite happy with 12-16 record, 1-2 in finals, and no wins at home for a decade, against their arch rivals.

7 hours ago, philcric said:

Is it lack of quality players? Or a specific skill set? Prioritising process over results? A weird fetish for consistency (losing to MI)?

Or a simple case of MI having a big 'wood' on CSK merely by the presence of 'Hardik' in their team?

Punchy punchline in the end :clap:

3 minutes ago, philcric said:

Didn't realise that CSK fans are quite happy with 12-16 record, 1-2 in finals, and no wins at home for a decade, against their arch rivals.

whatever keep your boat floating :rotfl:

yeah according to bewda and lahori logic , csk ar mi's bunnies :cantstop:

1 minute ago, philcric said:

We are 4-3 in playoffs against them. We have knocked bambis out in non-final playoff games. Have RCB reached the playoffs even once. Its like Oprah talking about motherhood

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

We are 4-3 in playoffs against them. We have knocked bambis out in non-final playoff games. Have RCB reached the playoffs even once. Its like Oprah talking about motherhood

logic is not their strength :lol: 

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Like Federer is Nadal's bunny.

Not anymore. He has beaten Nadal the last 4-5 times they played. Ljubicic helped to fix his weakness with the backhand which Nadal used to exploit again and again. 

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

5 Playoffs.

3 Finals.

Even being minnows, we are quite disappointed with those results.

3 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Not anymore. 23-15. Wouldve been 23-16 if not for Nadal Chickening out. 

It's more like Nadal being Djokovic's bunny.

3-9 where it matters, woh bhi ghar mein ghus kar mara :p:

Fed will always be Nadal's bunny. How about Fed chickening out during clay swing for 2 consecutive years?

Nadal isn't Nole's bunny....9-6 where it counts and positive H2H in 2 majors.

Ok back to cricket...

31 minutes ago, Gollum said:

3-9 where it matters, woh bhi ghar mein ghus kar mara :p:

Fed will always be Nadal's bunny. How about Fed chickening out during clay swing for 2 consecutive years?

Nadal isn't Nole's bunny....9-6 where it counts and positive H2H in 2 majors.

Ok back to cricket...

No speak Americano

:confused: 

2 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

It's like Pakistan team meeting India in world cups. India does not care but every pak player and fans care a lot. As a result of their obsession, they put a lot of pressure on themselves and lose the game mentally 

The game yesterday was not even a contest. It was a walk in the proverbial park. When your opponents are close to your level of skill that you employ mind games.

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

The game yesterday was not even a contest. It was a walk in the proverbial park. When your opponents are close to your level of skill that you employ mind games.

Both the games this season were thrashing. They couldn't chase 170 at wankhede with dew which is probably the easiest to chase after chinnaswamy. And the game yesterday lol they think just with any other opponents they can prepare a raddi pitch, and strangle the Indians with their darts down leg side and then chase it down. :phehe:

and then you see these poor deluded chuskins on icf trying to make themselves feel better by terming this as rivalry :cantstop:

1 hour ago, philcric said:

Won 1, Lost 2, in the finals.

1 hour ago, velu said:

its not won 1 lost 10 :lol: 

In t20 format you won't find 1-10 type of results between two teams no matter what. We need to adjust what is considered as bunny according to nature of format. And CSK is anyway MI bunny because it looks million dollars against other teams almost bully their way through them but craps their pant against MI. MI gives proper thrashing more often while many games which CSK win against MI are a close fight.

3 minutes ago, Zelig said:

It's ironic that Gujjus are claiming bambis their own. One of them has not even been to India, let alone Bambai. :phehe:

I was just there two months ago but keep being deluded moochad :phehe:

It's a bit ironic. Most icf chuskis are actually original rcb supporters. But they jumped ship and adopted chuskis. 

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

I was just there two months ago but keep being deluded moochad :phehe:

It's a bit ironic. Most icf chuskis are actually original rcb supporters. But they jumped ship and adopted chuskis. 

You still don't have a "home" team :finger: 

Sign in to follow this