Wolf Spam

Nikola

1 minute ago, velu said:

i am a :csk: fan and i like wolves , cats and owls :marchmellow:

pup.jpg

this is not a wolf puppy .. this is husky pippy

it's not about liking but every single post having same content lol. Bit too repetitive i thought or maybe just i think that way.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

:(( i don't hate wolves. Point was about spamming same content. Velu bro i hope you are not saying for the trolls you got from me :((

i genuinely love animals .. esp good looking animals :marchmellow:

ask zen to reduce wolfies :p: 

Edited by velu

3 minutes ago, velu said:

i genuinely love animals .. esp good looking animals :marchmellow:

thread isn't about hating wolf. it's about poster who keeps spamming same wolf related content in every single post in this section. Hard to read actual genuine content and you know with data limits from internet provider half of my data goes in loading of such wolf pictures :((

Edited by Nikola

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Hard to read actual genuine content and you know with data limits from internet provider half of my data goes in loading of such wolf pictures :((

ha ha :lol: 

are you still studying ? :money:

because of amabanis everyone is getting minimum 1GB data a day from 10mb per day :mi: :love:

1 minute ago, velu said:

ha ha :lol: 

are you still studying ? :money:

because of amabanis everyone is getting minimum 1GB data a day from 10mb per day :mi: :love:

no i am done and right now i code bots and scripts. :giggle:

finally you appreciated ambani power :mi: 

Edited by Nikola

Just now, Nikola said:

here you go high quality content for you

hqdefault.jpg

Wolf-Showing-Teeth-Very-Funny-Picture-Fo

do bhangra now :eyedance: 

anything is better than reading posts from folks such as you :winky: .... I hope you did not spend your data on the above :hysterical:

Just add posters you do not like/prefer to ignore list .... I do not rate you anyways so it does not matter :dontknow:

2 minutes ago, zen said:

anything is better than reading posts from folks such as you :winky: .... I hope you did not spend your data on the above :hysterical:

Just add posters you do not like/prefer to ignore list .... I do not rate you anyways so it does not matter :dontknow:

Don't worry i will pay for my internet from my pocket money for such threads. :money: 

Edited by Nikola