Wolf Spam

Nikola

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Don't worry i will pay for my internet from my pocket money for such threads. :money: 

Whatever floats your boat! As long as you can afford it .... Note that many of us have posted/discussed a lot of cricket over the years. Most angles/topics have been covered. For us, writing things such as "oh that was a bad shot to get out" is pointless, repetitive and boring, akin to spam as well .... On the other hand, there are funny threads on Pakistan as well, which I portrayed as "Markhoors" .... Having fun is part of following the IPL. If you cannot appreciate that you can add posters to your ignore list  

I see that you have been complaining a lot on forums on Rohit Sharma's threads, comments on him, and now this thread (and when you start threads on cricketers such as Bhuvi) 

7 minutes ago, zen said:

Whatever floats your boat! As long as you can afford it .... Note that many of us have posted/discussed a lot of cricket over the years. Most angles/topics have been covered. For us, writing things such as "oh that was a bad shot to get out" is pointless, repetitive and boring, akin to spam as well .... On the other hand, there are funny threads on Pakistan as well, which I portrayed as "Markhoors" .... Having fun is part of following the IPL. If you cannot appreciate that you can add posters to your ignore list  

I see that you have been complaining a lot on forums on Rohit Sharma's threads, comments on him, and now this thread (and when you start threads on cricketers such as Bhuvi) 

I enjoyed the content at start & i already said it's getting repetitive same content in every single post. But again that's the way i might think. I have no issues with your wolf posts at all but when you are over doing something then that's the point i wanted to talk about. Why won't i appreciate the posts? i am MI fan too.

On rohit's topic i have already said you are cherry picking stats and for bhuvi i didn't. Bhuvi's case has been completely different and since he performed bit better (after aus odi tour) i haven't even talked alot about him. For rohit threads i know he has weakness but they way you put stats it clearly shows how bias you are about it but again this thread has no link with rohit topic. I would have posted even if someone else would have been spamming same content for last 15 - 20 days.

Edited by Nikola

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

I enjoyed the content at start but i already said it's getting repetitive same content in every single post. But again that's the way i might think. I have no issues with your wolf posts at all but when you are over doing something then that's the point i wanted to talk about. Why won't i appreciate the posts? i am MI fan too.

On rohit's topic i have already said you are cherry picking stats and for bhuvi i didn't. Bhuvi's case has been completely different and since he performed bit better (after aus odi tour) i haven't even talked alot about him. For rohit threads i know he has weakness but they way you put stats it clearly shows how bias you are about it but again this thread has no link with rohit topic. I would have posted even if someone else would have been spamming same content for last 15 - 20 days.

IPL only comes once in a year. I only follow certain tournaments .... Even on most of the wolf posts, there is a certain theme, many times comparing cricketing performance with certain attributes  

Many times, using just emoticons = spamming too. Simply posting something such as  :mi:  or :dance: can be seen as spam too 

On stats, I do not think you understood what is being discussed (or maybe have a unidimensional perspective) but again that is not my concern  .... I would prefer to spend time on activities that I enjoy and that does not include posts/topics such as this 

Only chimed in because you listed yourself as a wolf fan 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

IPL only comes once in a year. I only follow certain tournaments .... Even on most of the wolf posts, there is a certain theme, many times comparing cricketing performance with certain attributes  

Many times, using just emoticons = spamming too. Simply posting something such as  :mi:  or :dance: can be seen as spam too 

On stats, I do not think you understood what is being discussed (or maybe have a unidimensional perspective) but again that is not my concern  .... I would prefer to spend time on activities that I enjoy and that does not include posts/topics such as this 

Well it's your choice. You are free to post wolf related content in every post. I just wanted to discuss it cause i felt it's over done. The best i could do is open thread maybe i could have used better keyword than spam but then i felt it's actually a spam. In anyway i will be supporting my team doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says.

7 minutes ago, zen said:

:dance: 

Just now, Nikola said:

Well it's your choice. You are free to post wolf related content in every post. I just wanted to discuss it cause i felt it's over done. The best i could do is open thread maybe i could have used better keyword than spam but then i felt it's actually a spam. In anyway i will be supporting my team doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says.

and to remind you, let's not forget your posts such as the below on cricket talk:

k7D5gaS.jpg

that is too much time being spent on a poster :winky:

3 hours ago, zen said:

kid is a rohit sharms fanboy .... the stats posted probably makes him challenge his belief about him .... so now the messenger is the villain  :p:

lol yeah rohit and ambanis paid me to make this thread. :money:

Edited by Nikola

3 hours ago, zen said:

and to remind you, let's not forget your posts such as the below on cricket talk:

k7D5gaS.jpg

that is too much time being spent on a poster :winky:

Yeah go and check the context of thread and then my reply with the post.

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

lol yeah rohit and ambanis paid me to make this thread. :money:

Sure!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

Yeah go and check the context of thread and then my reply with the post.

The thread was on can Rohit Sharma turn the page vs major teams based on his performances in the past and current form .... There is nothing directed at you, who I do not even remember all the time 

Edited by zen

36 minutes ago, zen said:

Sure!  :lol: 

The thread was on can Rohit Sharma turn the page vs major teams based on his performances in the past and current form .... There is nothing directed at you, who I do not even remember all the time 

Fine i accept i am doing cause you trolled my favorite player but then surely i am not only one who feels your content is repetitive. Let's wait to see if more people agree with me or not.

14 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Fine i accept i am doing cause you trolled my favorite player but then surely i am not only one who feels your content is repetitive. Let's wait to see if more people agree with me or not.

Good .... I am here to post what I like not some random posters .... And on a match-thread with 600 posts, it is good to know that you were focused on my 10 or so posts :lol:

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Good .... I am here to post what I like not some random posters .... And on a match-thread with 600 posts, it is good to know that you were focused on my 10 or so posts :lol:

Surely not about 10 posts lol i am watching it in all threads since last 10 - 15 days now. Anyways idc anymore and i guess thread got stretched bit too far. Maybe mods can close it or move to other section if needed.