beetle

Match 48,SRH vs Kings XI,20:00 IST, 29 Apr 2019,Hyderabad.

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Why is Saha not in our t20 & odi team?  Looks great when playing his shots. Seems to me like has been selected for the wrong format so far.

They pick players such as Shankar and Jadhav, who are not a threat to the established batsmen :p:

Why is Saha not in our t20 & odi team?  Looks great when playing his shots. Seems to me like has been selected for the wrong format so far.
Well he did score a 20 ball 100 in a club game

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Just now, zen said:

They pick players such as Shankar and Jadhav, who are not a threat to the established batsmen :p:

I am not sold on Shankar. For a player of his size, his power game is pathetic. More often than not, he holes out. Saha can hit from the start and he can play cheeky shots too. 

3 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Holy **** ..Saha is playing beautifully !!! WTF happens to these players when they are on international duty ..:wall:

Players with defined roles do better. His job is to replicate Bairstow as well as he can

Edited by vvvslaxman

Just now, nitinbwj said:

I am not sold on Shankar. For a player of his size, his power game is pathetic. More often than not, he holes out. Saha can hit from the start and he can play cheeky shots too. 

Shankar implodes under pressure too esp. when chasing. Not bankable enough. It is like we pick players for what the team can do theoretically on paper (not realistically on field) 

43 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Holy **** ..Saha is playing beautifully !!! WTF happens to these players when they are on international duty ..:wall:

Saha always does well in international games. He isn't very talented with the bat but always gives his 100%, an overachiever. 3 centuries (2 of them high quality ones), some very crucial knocks, better numbers than DK and Parthiv despite not having their feel for the art of batting...if only all our players could get the most out of their ability like him. Gun test cricketer, criminally underrated, a pillar in our side when we made that long hard recovery from no 7 ranking to top of the table starting in 2015. IMO Dhoni should have called it a day in tests around 2012-13, he was never interested in that format...blocked poor Saha. 

4 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

What is Williamson's role. The guy is a better batsman than Shankar + Nabi combined. Why this reluctance to come out and bat?

He is not a big hitter from the first ball.

Not as effective in the last overs.

Lol what a crap hindi commentary this guy don't consider warner greatest cause dhawan in past few years has taken pressure off from warner + warner isn't indian + the commentator got warner's wicket in ipl so he can't be greatest batsman. Can there be anything worse than this? This rajat bhatia is total nonsense.

Happy for Saha, last few months have been very rough for him, luck hasn't always been on his side and now he is quite old. I understand Pant is a better test wk prospect and someone we must continue to back, as a fan of Saha I am at peace with his career and will continue to back the freakishly talented Delhi southpaw. But hope he can have these moments of brilliance before he fades away completely, he hasn't been given the respect he deserves. 

Just now, Nikola said:

Lol what a crap hindi commentary this guy don't consider warner greatest cause dhawan in past few years has taken pressure off from warner + warner isn't indian + the commentator got warner's wicket in ipl so he can't be greatest batsman. Can there be anything worse than this? This rajat bhatia is total nonsense.

Just making rubbish statements to get eyeballs.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Your mindians are hens....since your mascots have no meaning .

Need depth to understand the meaning .... you cry like a hen even at the pictures of wolves :rofl: