ICC World Cup 2019: Astrologer predicts Virat Kohli-led Team India's fate in England

Singh bling

Team India won’t win the World Cup this year,” said Lobo as quoted by bdcrictime.com before he mentioned the name of the player which stood as the reason behind India's predicted fate. 

“Virat Kohli’s time of birth ought to have been 1986 or 1987 and not 1988 to include in the top rundown,” Lobo said. “I called Virat’s youth coach, Rajkumar Sharma, and clarified my stress that India probably won’t win the World Cup in 2019 if Virat was in reality conceived in 1988. I trusted frantically that I would get 1986 or 1987 as the genuine year of the Indian skipper’s introduction to the world. He (Virat’s coach) stayed quiet for a minute prior to murmuring a yes."

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/icc-world-cup-2019-astrologer-predicts-virat-kohli-led-team-indias-fate-in-england/408203

13 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Team India won’t win the World Cup this year,” said Lobo as quoted by bdcrictime.com before he mentioned the name of the player which stood as the reason behind India's predicted fate. 

“Virat Kohli’s time of birth ought to have been 1986 or 1987 and not 1988 to include in the top rundown,” Lobo said. “I called Virat’s youth coach, Rajkumar Sharma, and clarified my stress that India probably won’t win the World Cup in 2019 if Virat was in reality conceived in 1988. I trusted frantically that I would get 1986 or 1987 as the genuine year of the Indian skipper’s introduction to the world. He (Virat’s coach) stayed quiet for a minute prior to murmuring a yes."

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/icc-world-cup-2019-astrologer-predicts-virat-kohli-led-team-indias-fate-in-england/408203

So, he was not 19 when he played U19 WC in 2008 if he is 86 born? It makes him 21 at U19 2008.

Lobo then explained that Kohli's year of birth was not the only reason. He reckons that India would have had the chance at their third trophy if MS Dhoni was not part of the team. Explaining his point of view, he said: "Dhoni’s quality in the 2019 Indian squad could well victimize India’s another incredible opportunity". 

he also said this 

Lobo then explained that Kohli's year of birth was not the only reason. He reckons that India would have had the chance at their third trophy if MS Dhoni was not part of the team. Explaining his point of view, he said: "Dhoni’s quality in the 2019 Indian squad could well victimize India’s another incredible opportunity". 

and this. :giggle:

On 4/30/2019 at 2:27 AM, velu said:

karako bhava nasti - in tamil

karaka bhava nashaya - in hindi

కరకా భవా నశయ - in telungu

Many such concepts are highly debatable. Generally, only the karak for which the planet is responsible suffers. For example, sun is a karak for father, so if sun is in the 9th house, it affects father. Mars in the 3rd house destroys younger siblings i.e may not have younger siblings. Not a single classical astrological text mentions this concept directly. It is derived from observations. 

Anyway, how do you discuss birth chart of a person whose even birth year is debatable. :phehe:

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Many such concepts are highly debatable. Generally, only the karak for which the planet is responsible suffers. For example, sun is a karak for father, so if sun is in the 9th house, it affects father. Mars in the 3rd house destroys younger siblings i.e may not have younger siblings. Not a single classical astrological text mentions this concept directly. It is derived from observations. 

Anyway, how do you discuss birth chart of a person whose even birth year is debatable. :phehe:

whats in the store for rishabha rashi and scorpio lagna ? :embarassed: