15 jawans killed after Naxals trigger IED blast in Maharashtra's Gadchiroli

Singh bling

3 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

More and more jawans getting killed under modi, haven't seen  a more fattu and incompetent PM, bhakton sharam se aakhein jhuka lo apni, aye bade national security ki baat karne 

Less jawans were killed in UPA time but it was made up thoroughly with civilians losing their life on a monthly basis. Jab 26/11 pe aap ko sharam na aayi toh doosre kon lecture Mat dijiye 

12 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Sharam unko aani chahiye who are blind supporters of a party or a person, the difference between you and me is that I am not a blind supporter of any party, any party which is in power should be questioned and held accountable, the problem with dumb bhakts is they dont have the IQ to understand that anyone criticizing modi doesnt have to be a congress supporter or a leftist or a marxist, you can support modi but if you turn a blind eye to his mistakes and defelect any criticism to congress or left then you are just a sheep/dumb bhakt

Lol you look at everything that has gone wrong in this govt and use that to bash modi and then expect people to think you are neutral. I’m sorry if  I’m a bigger fan of a govt where bomb blasts don’t go off in metros and tier 2 cities constantly and are confined to places that have already been declared warzones.

Also, Just yesterday, that lazy bum ghafoor invited Indian journalists to balakot 2 months after the balakot strikes to advance his propaganda. Not one single liberal even looking at the fact that it took pakistan 2 months to call Indian journalists to a place where they claimed only trees went down. 

PS- I don’t think any govt is perfect but at the end of the day, you weigh the positives vs negatives. Even now I do think MMS was a good economist and with full majority support on his own, he could have achieved far more than he’s given credit for, but his main problem was that he had no freedom to do what he wanted because of the commmunists in UPA 1 and the NAC in UPA 2, along with corrupt DMK and NcP leaders. It’s still understandable though since he was running a coalition govt.

However, one thing I can never forgive him for is the lack of any military response to 26/11. 206 civilians are slaughtered in your financial capital and you take zero overt actions against Pakistani. History will never forgive him for that. 

Edited by FischerTal

1 minute ago, ProudLiberal said:

More civillians died under modi govt than upa 2, but of course continue living in delusion.. I have to point out everything wrong about this govt because no previous govt enjoyed a cult like status and an army of andh bhakts

Conveniently saying UPA 2 and not UPA 1. It’s not gonna make any difference. MMS will always be remembered as the PM who did nothing when his financial capital was attacked not once but twice. 2006 mumbai train blasts won’t be forgotten either 

17 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Sharam unko aani chahiye who are blind supporters of a party or a person, the difference between you and me is that I am not a blind supporter of any party, any party which is in power should be questioned and held accountable, the problem with dumb bhakts is they dont have the IQ to understand that anyone criticizing modi doesnt have to be a congress supporter or a leftist or a marxist, you can support modi but if you turn a blind eye to his mistakes and defelect any criticism to congress or left then you are just a sheep/dumb bhakt

Liar liar. 

Only a congressi projects economic liberalization as success while the reality is that dumbfecks woke up after the mother ship called USSR collapsed and we ran out of pennies. Liberalizing before Cuba & North Korea isn't a success, it's a failure of monumental proportions and has an incomparable body count.

Only congis can come up with that as a success and you couldn't hide being one for long. But we understand, projecting Rahul Gandhi as the leader of the country isn't an easy task, so let's just stick to throwing dirt at the other side.

C60 commandos are local tribesmen who are trained by police.

Last year in April they killed 40 Maoists.

Looks like this was a revenge attack.

Salute for your supreme sacrifice bravehearts!!

I hope this triggers a big all out action against these terrorists and their complete network right from jungles to JNU gets dismantled.

4 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

More and more jawans getting killed under modi, haven't seen  a more fattu and incompetent PM, bhakton sharam se aakhein jhuka lo apni, aye bade national security ki baat karne 

They only attack someone who dares.  Modi dares to take fight into the house of the enemy.  Retaliation is not unexpected.  More they retaliate, more they will be pushed to extinction.  

5 hours ago, beetle said:

Naxals and their supporters need to be declared as terrorists.

They are like termites that eat from within .sick creatures.

RIP soldiers.

India designates Naxals as law and order problem. So they send in CAPF Jawans like CRPF etc ( Home Ministry) not Army soldiers (Defense Ministry) or air support or heavy artillery. 

The problem with using Soldiers for this it, all the presstitutes will be up in arms saying India is using Armed forces against civilians. If India even uses non elite units from Army these anti-national scum will be crushed and flushed down the toilet like the nuggets they are. 

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Om shanti!

Too sad, when we have naxal supporters like Kanhaiya legitimizing the support to Naxals . In logon ko joote se maarna chahiye..

did you see that movie..Newton ? its an interesting take. There are two sides to it.  Some of them are innocent advasis who are caught in between.. land reforms , big corporations, corrupt govt babus and machinary..poor things they also have kids and dreams.  But some are just terrorists.