Masood azhar declared terrorist by UN!!

FischerTal

5 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Looks like this news has hit you hard. 

Once again i in I am offering commiserations :giggle:

why dont u write ur whole fantasy that me n @ProudLiberal wud have gone in depression and eaten sleeping pills and survived , then wud have slit our wrist and survived, then wud have shot ourselves with bullet and survived ....finally found a peaceful death after reading ur post ......

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why dont u write ur whole fantasy that me n @ProudLiberal wud have gone in depression and eaten sleeping pills and survived , then wud have slit our wrist and survived, then wud have shot ourselves with bullet and survived ....finally found a peaceful death after reading ur post ......

All that will happen on May 23 :thumb:

4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

All that will happen on May 23 :thumb:

watever happens on 23rd may will not change my opinion on masood azhar...............and neither shud of anyone. Wo terrorist hai aur rahega

Yahi problem hai bewakufun .....kidhar ki baat kidhar relate kroge.

If m anti modi doesnt make me have crush on  masood azhar

If someone loves dogs doesnt make him hate cats......

Simple hai bht......kabhi thoda sa dimaag laga ke dekho paise nhin dene padenge 

the delay by china by objection was to give time for pakistanis to cover ups take all his assets in his organizations to another one also transfer all his legal stuffs to other persons basically he is just a nobody now with no tooth ............there is no asset freeze now which UN wants to do all are safe with terrorist hands (in india we call it as property in benomy name)

just like ballakoot coverup after a month journalist are asked to visit the location ................ the time delay was given by china 

they have basically banned a toothless person but still it is a victory in someway to india

Edited by sukhoi

Apparently negotiations between India, Pakistan and China were made where Masood references in connection to Kashmir militancy and Pulawama attack were removed. Masood is designated as global terrorist in connection to Al-qaida.

Diplomatic victory for India, is it really?

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

what do you think will be impact on ground, pak will have other mullas doing business as usual.

Terrorism has been going on seen past many centuries and it is likely that there won't be a complete end to it. OBL was gunned down after US attacked Pakistan, but it continued. Similarly, the listing of A M as global terrorist isn't going to end terrorism as well. One of his close relative may take up the operations of the organization, possibly under a new name or a NGO which is used to cover up funding. However, there will be negative impact on ground, although slightly. Even if few less people are killed it is a good ground impact for nations fighting against terrorism. Certainly now A M cannot travel and give hate speeches outside of Pakistan. FATF will track and penalize Pakistan if they find any terror funding done to A M which is not prevented by Pakistan. IMF loan is very crucial for daily expenses of Pakistan. Also, that his arrest is mandatory will help other nations. For instance US can force Pakistan to hand it over to them to probe if he had any hand in 9/11 or to UK or to France or India. Vast information can now be obtained by interrogating him which can be helpful in reducing terrorist attacks and breaking some of the financing routes, making more arrests, keeping better vigil etc. The fact that four designated terrorists (Dawood,OBL,H S and A M) have been pesent in Pakistan will be used against Pakistan if at all US or India needs to carry out more attacks in Pakistan like the two countries have done before. These attcks which destroys terror camps have profound ground impact in terms of monetary loss, infrastructure destruction as well as loss of hardcore terrorists which helps keep things somewhat in check.

Firstly Pak is still in the grey list of FATF AFAIK, a single terrorist won't affect their standing. Secondly IMF funds are also not contingent on this terror aspect, China now has the second highest voting rights (just over 6% IIRC) after the US. So Pak will most likely get that bailout. What the IMF funding also does is tie the IMF funds into Pak & CPEC, in case you didn't know China is scaling back it's unlimited investments & bringing in other world institutions like IMF & ADB to fund many of their OBOR projects. The reason is two fold -

1) They want to reduce their risk undertaking by involving major stakeholder like IMF. It also means that should there be any hiccups it'll be the IMF that may have to write off loans, China doesn't do write offs as far as I'm aware. They're literally making bank through multiple hands & still controlling most key projects.

2) They want to make it look that they aren't predatory lenders, they've no doubt eased some restrictions & clauses in the contracts they've signed. However they still have the vast majority of control over these projects, they've also ensured that Chinese firms get the bulk of the contracts to supply & even complete major projects.

Coming to the announcement itself, do you know when Hafiz Saeed was sanctioned & what effect it had on Pak sponsored terror? This is at best a diplomatic win for India, nothing more absolutely nothing. This move is to make China not look bad on "the fight against global terror" front, it doesn't do jack on the ground for us!

Edited by R!TTER

2 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

Exactly, can't believe how thick headed bhakts are, logic se door door tak koi naata nahi inka, the world is divided into deshbhakts and deshdrohis for these simpletons, if you are not with them then you are a traitor lol, ab yeh sheeps hum ko deshbhakti ka certificate denge:rotfl:

Exactly....

meaning of traitor has changed also- for last few yrs being against modi is what makes u naxal, anti national, deshdrohi, dharamvirodhi ....

2 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

Exactly, can't believe how thick headed bhakts are, logic se door door tak koi naata nahi inka, the world is divided into deshbhakts and deshdrohis for these simpletons, if you are not with them then you are a traitor lol, ab yeh sheeps hum ko deshbhakti ka certificate denge:rotfl:

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

watever happens on 23rd may will not change my opinion on masood azhar...............and neither shud of anyone. Wo terrorist hai aur rahega

Yahi problem hai bewakufun .....kidhar ki baat kidhar relate kroge.

If m anti modi doesnt make me have crush on  masood azhar

If someone loves dogs doesnt make him hate cats......

Simple hai bht......kabhi thoda sa dimaag laga ke dekho paise nhin dene padenge 

I was astonished to see that hardcore Bhakts behave almost the same as the Jihadists. 

There is hardly any difference in their attitude. 

Both make every crime against humanity Halal for them by making one lame excuse or another. 

Both are masters in making false allegations against the others (just look at Trump too who also belong to this same list of Jihadists and Bhakts). 

I find that both are the biggest Cry Babies. Firstly they do Zulm upon others, but still always cry and pose as if they are the biggest Mazlooms. 

It was an important thread about Masood Azhar and to evaluate the situation after his arrest, and which steps to be taken further etc. But the hardcore Bhakt successfully turned it into his hate inciting thread against those who hate Massod Azhar too, but their unforgivable crime is this that they are not Bhakts like him. 

Wise people said: "A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend."

Edited by Alam_dar

So now we will most likely see jem renamed to some new name, like Jaish e toiba idk. Azhar will most likely be kept under tight security, but what's interesting to note is if pakistani army will still help push in jihadis across the LoC. The events surrounding balakot airstrikes has significant raised costs to pushing in jihadis. Even if they do help push them, the penchant for carrying out large-scale attacks like Uri or Pulwama will be minimized due to fear of international condemnation. Let's not forget that it was western powers that defied china and threatened to take this matter to UN general assembly if china still exercised its so-called technical hold. For this matter, even the Chinese have had to concede something and I'm sure they don't intend to do that over and over again. It will be interesting to see how Pakistani army responds to this conundrum. My take is, they will insist on more JK based jihadis to take over responsibility for operations in JK, so they don't have to be under scrutiny. Also, I foresee a much larger attempt to radicalize muslims in mainland India via another Dawood ibrahim like figure.