What's the deal with burning effigees?

..effigy is big business in India, there are all kinda models available. So if you ever want to vent out your frustration, one can goto a local effigy dealer and get a pre selected model or customize it Some people depend on this income

which one would u be more embarrassed.... a nude fatso running with the national flag in front of million viewers interrupting the play or a bunch of idiots burnning an effigy in some corner of the country captured by some desperate media...

..effigy is big business in India, there are all kinda models available. So if you ever want to vent out your frustration, one can goto a local effigy dealer and get a pre selected model or customize it
The Australian Cricketer effigy would have to be a best-seller at the moment!
which one would u be more embarrassed.... a nude fatso running with the national flag in front of million viewers interrupting the play or a bunch of idiots burnning an effigy in some corner of the country captured by some desperate media...
Well, the nude fatso would have been drunk as a skunk, and streaking whilst drinking is Australia's national hobby... so he's done very well for himself :haha: I think a bunch of sober people chanting and dancing around burning cardboard looks worse in my books. I just don't get it.
Well' date=' the nude fatso would have been drunk as a skunk, and streaking whilst drinking is Australia's national hobby... so he's done very well for himself :haha: I think a bunch of sober people chanting and dancing around burning cardboard looks worse in my books. I just don't get it.[/quote'] Yes aussies famous for getting drunk on 1 or 2 pints of weak aussie beer. Aussies cant drink at all. I have seen this first hand when we have overseas aussies and my trips to oz land. Aussies being drinkers is a complete myth. The poms show you wussies how to drinks. As for real drinkers come to India and Punjab. I guarantee Yuvraj could out drink ant aussie player. Get the bottle of whisky out and starting downing pegs with water. Not pathetically weak ausse beer
Yes aussies famous for getting drunk on 1 or 2 pints of weak aussie beer. Aussies cant drink at all. I have seen this first hand when we have overseas aussies and my trips to oz land. Aussies being drinkers is a complete myth. The poms show you wussies how to drinks. As for real drinkers come to India and Punjab. I guarantee Yuvraj could out drink ant aussie player. Get the bottle of whisky out and starting downing pegs with water. Not pathetically weak ausse beer
Nothing like a good old-fashioned off-topic chest-beating post... that's what I always say! Humour me... just how strong is this magical Indian beer that I've never heard about? What makes it so good? Different flavour? Colour? Alcoholic content?
Thunder 12-13% Most other beers are 7-9% and come in bottles the same size as a wine bottle. Most people drink whisky with water. Basically a normal glass will have the equivalent of 5 shots and often more with a dash of water. No coke and that rubbish that takes the taste of the drink away
Bloody hell! That's rocket fuel! I think I've found the answer as to why you guys burn effigies! I'm surprised more of you don't streak too!:haha: