Canadian Sikh Soldiers March in Khalsa Day Parade

FischerTal

Normally, I would say soldiers marching in public is a thing to be proud of, but this is a religious parade and to use Sikh soldiers in this parade, which is filled with khalistani political activists sends wrong message.

anyway, why should soldiers march in a religious parade? That goes against separation of church and state. Canada is going down a very dangerous path. Hopefully they realize it before it’s too late.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/sikh-toronto-guns-parade-1.5117723

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I can sense a Punjab-Bengal war about to explode on ICF....a Canada link here as well

Bear GIF

Lol I expect that as well. Under score vs muloghonto haha

but seriously, involving soldiers in religious parades sets a bad precedent, especially for a country like Canada which is not known for such political displays 

We don't have much expectations from the Sikh terrorists in Canada - they use the same MO they learnt from their Muslim masters, after they became namak-haraams to the Sikh religion: use 'white guilt' to override seperation of church and state and then claim 'boo hoo me so mentally violated' diatribe. Sounds to me that some of the Sikhs in Canada have forgotten what KHALSA means in the first place. 

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I can sense a Punjab-Bengal war about to explode on ICF....a Canada link here as well

Bear GIF

We need to make this an emoji in ICF. Especially if you are gonna do the 'bear' thing and jump in and bear-slap the rivals after you've had enough. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Military personnel & Military vehicles have been part of Vaisakhi Parade in the past as well 

30j1f9k.jpg

ab3uza.jpg

29d8p77.jpg

a132i8.jpg

This time in Toronto, this is the image that has drawn the attention.

25f3le8.jpg

My assumption is that since the massive shooting incident happened in a New Zealand Mosque recently, someone must have decided to arm these Military personnel for security in the Parade which had around a hundred thousand people. Let's say a mass shooting happens in a big religious rally like this, then same people will raise questions that 'What's the use of their presence if they are not armed & ready to stop a massacre'....can't make all people happy, difference of opinion will always be there....cheers 

Yeah I think it’s the soldiers With guns that makes people nervous. 

Edited by FischerTal

18 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Military personnel & Military vehicles have been part of Vaisakhi Parade in the past as well 

30j1f9k.jpg

ab3uza.jpg

25f3le8.jpg

So much swag :hail:

punjabiyan di shaan vakhri

Inclusion of army and other law enforcement just highlights the contributions and integration of the Sikhs and punjabis as mainstream Canadians. Did they need to be armed? Maybe..maybe not...it's not it enhances their outlook.  Probably not but but Armed forces is  one of the highest trusted and loyal titles that one  can pay tribute to the nation. 

Salute to the integration of the Sikhs in Canada 

:hatsoff:

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

If Kanedian sikhs celebrate their Khalsa over Indian flag, I will not support their Khalistani pride. To hell with Khalistanis.

This is why i said that most Sikhs in Canada are paindoos. They are tools of the Pakistani ISI and quivering darpoks to confront their own terrorist/radicals. The former gurus would spit on them and ask them to return their pagris. Thats how low the Canadian/UK sikhs have fallen. 

42 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

This is why i said that most Sikhs in Canada are paindoos. They are tools of the Pakistani ISI and quivering darpoks to confront their own terrorist/radicals. The former gurus would spit on them and ask them to return their pagris. Thats how low the Canadian/UK sikhs have fallen. 

I think quivering darpoks would be Bengali Hindus who are scared of a much smaller Muslim bengali population.

33 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

What about this in USA on June 01, 2019. Developed countries denounce 'Mass Genocide'. It is 'Real' Democracy bro....cheers!!

This permanent blot on India was gifted by the Kangress party who organized the mass killings & the world notices it....not some Govt controlled Doordarshan media crap which hushed the cries of innocent victims who were being burnt alive & women getting raped by the Hindi belt scumbags....it's a shame that to even this day majority of those murderers are breathing air in India.  

So because Congress genocided the Sikhs, its okay for Sikhs to worship a terrorist, who sold out to the Pakistani, something every single damn guru of Sikkhism would've spat on him for. Brilliant. 

Not a word of criticism about Sikh terrorists who killed hindus and started the killings first. And you wonder why Indians hate Videsi Sikhs. It a shame that the Sikh terrorists breathe air in India too. 

Sikhs should be ashamed to worship a terrorist. 

Edited by Muloghonto

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No, the quivering darpoks are the UK-Canadian Sikhs who are too scared of the extremists in their midst to stand up for whats right. 

I've heard it all now from you. ISI Sikh agents in the UK and Canada. You sou d worse than a Pakistani conspiracy theorist. Where is your evidence? There hasn't been any militancy related violence in Punjab since 1995, whereas your home state was recently literally on fire during the elections. 

Even with such a large majority in West Bengal the West Bengal Hindus are acting like cowards.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

I've heard it all now from you. ISI Sikh agents in the UK and Canada. You sou d worse than a Pakistani conspiracy theorist. Where is your evidence? There hasn't been any militancy related violence in Punjab since 1995, whereas your home state was recently literally on fire during the elections. 

Even with such a large majority in West Bengal the West Bengal Hindus are acting like cowards.

These are not conspiracy theories. There is active support in the community to Khalistani martyrs who India sees as terrorists. They have blown planes and killed innocent people. How can they be celebrated? It is a political thing for the whites in Kaneda/US to win election based on minority appeasement. It can't be allowed, no sovereign state will let allow terrorists of one country be allowed to gain support in another country. Turkey will oppose any validity of Kurds/Kurdistan. Once a terrorist, they are marked.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

These are not conspiracy theories. There is active support in the community to Khalistani martyrs who India sees as terrorists. They have blown planes and killed innocent people. How can they be celebrated? It is a political thing for the whites in Kaneda/US to win election based on minority appeasement. It can't be allowed, no sovereign state will let allow terrorists of one country be allowed to gain support in another country. Turkey will oppose any validity of Kurds/Kurdistan. Once a terrorist, they are marked.

When was the last act of militant violence from Sikhs that killed someone? You are bringing up stuff from the 1980s. Shouting slogans and carrying out violent attacks are two different things.

31 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

When was the last act of militant violence from Sikhs that killed someone? You are bringing up stuff from the 1980s. Shouting slogans and carrying out violent attacks are two different things.

So we should not be alarmed or pissed at pictures of terrorists being venerated by the Sikhs ?? No one is accusing the Sikh community in Canada/UK today of actively carrying out terrorism or funding it. But we are accusing you of glorifying the terrorists, white-washing the history and making your community more sympathetic to the terrorists, which makes it a potentially extremely dangerous and divisive game for the future - your kids are growing up idolizing a terrorist (Bhindranwale), where in future, if things get dicey, they will feel justified to employ his terrorist methods to get what they want. Afterall, who doesn't copy their idols in similar scenarios ??

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

So we should not be alarmed or pissed at pictures of terrorists being venerated by the Sikhs ?? No one is accusing the Sikh community in Canada/UK today of actively carrying out terrorism or funding it. But we are accusing you of glorifying the terrorists, white-washing the history and making your community more sympathetic to the terrorists, which makes it a potentially extremely dangerous and divisive game for the future - your kids are growing up idolizing a terrorist (Bhindranwale), where in future, if things get dicey, they will feel justified to employ his terrorist methods to get what they want. Afterall, who doesn't copy their idols in similar scenarios ??

Sikhs don't like having an airport named after Indira Gandhi or a cricket stadium named after Rajiv Gandhi. The are glorified killers. As far as I know no Sikhs have named a street or building after Bhindranwale.

Change the name of the airport and stadium then complain.

Why it matters to Indian's on this forum that 'Canadian' Sikhs support Khalistan ?

They are Canadian citizen, they require a tourist visa to visit India.

They left India, why does their dislike for India evokes emotions?

Sikhs are known to integrate well into Western societies, most Canadian born Sikhs speak English exclusively and are not fluent in Punjabi. I have met people in their 30s who have not even visited India. Ofcourse they do not have positive opinion about India because they heard horrific stories from their parents. Canadian born Sikhs are not religious and don't even indulge in such talks. They are brown goras.

Canadians supported AAP led by a Hindu Baniya, their hate is not directed at Hindus but Institutions of India, they did not get justice. Why it's so hard to understand?

Ofcourse in countries like Canada and UK, they feel culturally more aligned with Pakistani Punjabis, nations come and go, they are just an arbitrary line on map. They share same ethnicity.

It's not that Sikh Canadians are overly friendly to Pakistanis, they just don't see a point in hating them like Indians in India. This irks Indians a lot.

I feel the same way if DMK choos support LTTE separatists who are terrorists, there should be no support for them, no matter what. If there is justice to be delivered for 1984 genocide, let’s fight within the framework of Indian constitution. There should be no glorification of terrorists as an excuse for playing victims