Match 53 ,DC vs RR,Kotla,16:00 IST, 4 may 2019

beetle

3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Doesn't matter if you care or not ,even I don't care  but there is no league in the world where over half of the participating teams win ,if any thing ipl is much better by those parameters

But at-least foot ball has relegation and all right??. IPL should start thinking about it.

45 minutes ago, asterix said:

Bye Bye RR...

Hope DC wins the match and tops the table...

Hoping for MI to lose to KKR...

That’s the way to avoid MI meeting CSK in he first qualifier at Chepauk...

:pray: 

Apparently bambis have the best set of players - Good opening pair, lower order hitting, death bowlers, etc. I don't know why you are so scared :winky:

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Organizers must be disappointed lol They planned this hatrick meticulously hahaha . Gowtham played his part. Sadly Boult was not part of the script.

You’re wrong... Organisers wants “tight” matches... Not one sided ones...

Boult actually followed the rule book of dropping catches, Mishra be damned...

Tge problem with this match is that RR players have no motivation left and are just going through motions...

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Apparently bambis have the best set of players - Good opening pair, lower order hitting, death bowlers, etc. I don't know why you are so scared :winky:

I’m scared of the SCRIPT... I’ve no issues CSK winning another IPL cup, but don’t want MI to be used as a sacrificial Lamb to give maximum pleasure to the CSK fans...

Its like India doesn’t bothered Pak winning trophy as long as India keeps winning against Pak in all the matches... But losing to Pak in the finals for maximum enjoyment of Pak fans will and has been hurting Indian fans... 

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

But at-least foot ball has relegation and all right??. IPL should start thinking about it.

Promotion Relegation wont work in franchise system, team owners will veto it.

European football is deeply established amongst fans and support from associations and can survive without rich owners

In IPL if owners quits the team will fold and not exist

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’m scared of the SCRIPT... I’ve no issues CSK winning another IPL cup, but don’t want MI to be used as a sacrificial Lamb to give maximum pleasure to the CSK fans...

Its like India doesn’t bothered Pak winning trophy as long as India keeps winning against Pak in all the matches... But losing to Pak in the finals for maximum enjoyment of Pak fans will and has been hurting Indian fans... 

The only script you need to worry about is your javascript skills :phehe: Jinxing again :cantstop: