Sign in to follow this  
velu

Another top #2 finish for the panthers !!!

23 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

3 of the batsmen have one of the all time worst season with bat lol

told ya .. we were sleep waking 

Edited by velu

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

The only one who is pretending to be Indian is you pakistani troll

I thought psl was successful? Two things in life never change, taxes and Pakistanis pretending to be indians 

2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

I thought psl was successful? Two things in life never change, taxes and Pakistanis pretending to be indians 

Since you are a pakistani, why dont you go to the padosi forum then. why troll here. go celebrate your psl success there

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Since you are a pakistani, why dont you go to the padosi forum then. why troll here. go celebrate your psl success there

If I disclose your user name on the PP forum, you will have no where to hide 

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Do it then why the suspense :finger:

It's mor fun this way. For those who can guess, whose a great stats guy who remembers all the wins and loses head to head?

27 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

It's mor fun this way. For those who can guess, whose a great stats guy who remembers all the wins and loses head to head?

I have a stat for you. You have posted 19k posts yet you have less likes than me :hysterical:

19 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I have a stat for you. You have posted 19k posts yet you have less likes than me :hysterical:

Dude most of my posts are from before the like system was in place and this is just my ipl forum id

Edited by CSK Fan

Top 2, qualifiers don't matter you need to win the damn thing. Choker Super Kings. A captain who is hailed for being cool under pressure has been choking in finals a lot since long back.

Edited by Pollack

Sign in to follow this