Parasite Trailer (Korean)

Jimmy Cliff

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

You seen Bong Joon Ho's movies brah? He's the real deal.

memories of murder is probably my favorite korean movie ..

but i really hate when the ending is left to the viewers :(( 

have you watched my wife is a gangsta series ?  korean masala movie :p: 

Seen a few of the popular movies and tv shows. 

Movies: Fabricated City, Tunnel , Confession of Murder, Train to Busan, The Wailing

Of these enjoyed Fabricated City and Tunnel. Train to Busan was alright..maybe overhyped or was expecting too much given the hype or that I don't like zombie movies much.  The Wailing was a crazy one :fear1:

Edited by PBN
missed tunnel

1 minute ago, velu said:

haha, this one was recommended to me again and again...still haven't watched it lol

25 minutes ago, velu said:

Mine as well. In fact it's my favorite movie of all time. The ending here was really apt just like Zodiac. Big fan of The Host as well.

26 minutes ago, velu said:

Not yet. Only checked out their movies so far.

14 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Mine as well. In fact it's my favorite movie of all time. The ending here was really apt just like Zodiac. Big fan of The Host as well.

Not yet. Only checked out their movies so far.

host :two_thumbs_up:

recently downloaded and watched okja .. :sleep:

1 minute ago, bahubali said:

Have u watched " old boy" and " I saw the devil" . They make some real bad ass movie.

not a big fan of oldboy .. :((

john wick 3 guys credited this korean film ( bike chase scene ) ..  action scenes looks cool and better than our big budget movie scenes ( shaky camera though , but not with multiple cuts like taken ) ..

action looks cool .. watched only the action scenes in youtube , yet to watch the movie ( might fast forward and watch )

@Jimmy Cliff @velu have you guys seen Snowpiercer starring Chris Evans (captain America guy). I thought it was a Hollywood movie but apparently it is a Korean production. One of the best action movies I have seen :hatsoff:.These Korean guys can make a good movie 

I was surprised why it didn’t become a huge hit here in the US with big stars Ike Chris Evans and the lady who played there monk in Dr.Strange

Edited by maniac

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Jimmy Cliff @velu have you guys seen Snowpiercer starring Chris Evans (captain America guy). I thought it was a Hollywood movie but apparently it is a Korean production. One of the best action movies I have seen :hatsoff:.These Korean guys can make a good movie 

I was surprised why it didn’t become a huge hit here in the US with big stars Ike Chris Evans and the lady who played there monk in Dr.Strange

Yeah seen it. It's made by the same director (Bong Joon ho) who's made Parasite. It's a decent dystopian thriller but I thought the concept was probably better than the actual movie. It didn't get a proper release in the US as Harvey Weinstein couldn't agree with the director on the final cut.

You should check out Bong's Korean movies as they are much better than Snowpiercer and Okja.

14 hours ago, maniac said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Villainess

watch this korean movie if you like john wick kind of movies ..

i watched it for the actions and for a korean movie its really good ( i watched only the action part and FF the rest ) ..