Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@Switchblade watch how AAPtards are slandering Gambo.

@Cricketics you wanted to know about chowkidari right? Precisely to safeguard from twerps like Kejriwal and Marlena. Observe how the ecosystem is targeting a well meaning patriot like GG and try to understand what we are up against. 

One may or may not like Gambo, certainly he has his flaws. But all those who followed his career would know he is not capable of the things the AAP assholes are alleging. Time for every Indian cricket fan, every ICFer to stand behind GG, the knives are well and truly out. 

I just found the whole "chowkidar" thing cringeworthy. I know its a move to attract more votes. I am not against it. I just found cringeworthy like I said. Just my opinion. I am not against it or anything. Some things are just cringeworthy and no harm in mentioning that whether its done by the person you like or not.

For example, my favorite player Gambhir also put it on his twitter handle. I am big Gambhir fan, but it still sounds cringeworthy to me,  so I won't forget to mention that. 

Its a tactic I know. 

Few days ago I was in Delhi, and another cringeworthy thing I noticed on big holdings was "Jhaadu ko vote do". 

Na mileagi jhaadu, na mileage vote. :)

Yes I feel ashamed coz I supported them pre-2013 Delhi elections. Not all people who joined were bad they were kicked out, forced to leave or sidelined due to Kejriwal's stubbornness. In my opinion he is too headstrong and difficult to work with. After 2013 elections, AAP took the likes of Ashutosh and Ashish Khaitan who themselves resigned last year citing personal reasons.
The biggest lie they presented was that they were a party unlike others. I was watching the documentary "An insignificant man" based on AAP's foray into politics, Sanjay Singh was claiming all 70 candidates they'd field will be super clean and honest with no criminal charges. The same person was conducting a meeting of AAP leaders in a bar with drinks being served openly, how is it different from any other party? Where was  Swarajya then? Taking Amantullah Khan in the party for appeasement.
Assaulting Kapil Mishra inside Delhi Legislative Assembly despite presence of the speaker and Marshals by AAP MLAs. Sending Gupta's to the Rajya Sabha while the whole world was alleging that AAP has taken money, while Kejriwal kept mum and didn't even talk to the media. Kejriwal of 2012-13 derided politicians that what's stopping them to talk to the media and answer their questions.

Rohingya refugees settled in Delhi are committing so many heinous crimes in broad daylight under this Mdrchd Khujliwal's nose but he still supports immigration of more refugees. KHUJLIWAL is a top grade bustard who will pledge his mother & sister to remain in power I tell you 

Mamata became like this after 40 years in politics. Kejri has mastered the dark arts within 5 years, give him 40 years and I shudder to think the torrent of haiwaniyat. Delhiites have surpassed everyone else by falling prey to this guy's charms, my salutations :pray2: