Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Ankit_sharma03

11 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

About yet another press conference and Maligning a patriots credentials without substance. 

why wud i feel ashamed??

I didnt spread that pamphlet, neither did i write it. So why shud i feel ashamed?

No one has been caught for this crap ??? so again why shud i feel ashamed

Do u knw that i supported him in last elections or not ????

now i knw where ur going ......saying u suppourt kejriwal. Well bumer i dnt......i liked the post i shared as it is and if u read my second post it says i have heard and if i read something good or find a diff opinon i do share it always. N i did shrae a video which a lot of ppl have an issue coz of the video producer.....well m sure they watch a lot of science fiction these days as acc to them everything in video wud be done by VFX

Main kya sochta hu ye suppose karna bahut gandi bimaari hai.... better puch lo 

About allegation on gambhir- its obv u will blame opp.....although i feel they shud have come up with some proof before saying this 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Kejriwal has neither the temperament nor tact to govern.He is a loose cannon who thought he could he could fill the vacuum that Congress created.When Modi filled that vacuum, he threw his toys outta the pram.

He is just a wannabee that wants to take the shortcut to the top .

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ex- AAP

its not about AAP - BJP , thats a disgusting thing to say by nyone

Was just pointing out that this misogynistic diamond was in AAP a supposedly progressive party for so long.

And yes what he said is poor. If I were the reporter I would ask him where is Modi's wife if family is important for fighting elections.

12 minutes ago, Number said:

Was just pointing out that this misogynistic diamond was in AAP a supposedly progressive party for so long.

And yes what he said is poor. If I were the reporter I would ask him where is Modi's wife if family is important for fighting elections.

exactly , spot on

3 of my  close friends who were rabid aap supporters till 2016 ( one was a youth wing worker for aap till 2015) are now probably  the biggest aap haters .after getting the majority in Assembly elections ,this guy kejriwal turned out to be a maniac ,from using marshals to kick out opposition leaders from the vidhan sabha ,acting like Hitler and kicking out other founding members like the party is  his Jageer ,throwing allegations without any proof and then run away and made to apologise, asking proof for the SUrgical strikes ,this guy hasn't improved one bit but constantly knackering and getting worse. 

Hope this election and the next assembly elections act as the KO punch to this joker ,thank God for my wisdom ,I've never voted for him

Edited by Adi BB

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Because of Kejru I lost one of my best friends who I knew since high school days. He was a fanatic AAPtard and became unbearable some 4-5 years back, so first gave him a nice verbal lashing and then cut off all contacts with him. Now I don't know where/how he is because he doesn't have social media accounts and is pretty isolated from my group of mates

You did not lost friend because of Kejru , you lost because of blind bhakti. Blind support of any politician be it Modi , Kejri etc etc is wrong and root cause of many problem.

3 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Pathetic the way Gambhir is portrayed by AAP...In a way only proves the kind of people they are..

A woman who has been insulted the way she claims, would never come for a PC, she shld have gone str to the SC or the NCW.....and no woman cries if the allegations r false.....take my words!!!! The whole thing has been orchestrated by AAP and she has been made a scapegoat, looks like!!!

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

You did not lost friend because of Kejru , you lost because of blind bhakti. Blind support of any politician be it Modi , Kejri etc etc is wrong and root cause of many problem.

People mostly incline towards oneideology and lack balanced views. It reflects on how our brain works.  

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

People mostly incline towards oneideology and lack balanced views. It reflects on how our brain works.  

Google, YouTube, FB, Twitter etc have got strong algorithms at work which will try to show more content on matters which strengthens our confirmation bias. It is better to take the recommended content on our devices with a pinch of salt.