Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Ankit_sharma03

Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Yes, I mean a big yes

1. Kejriwal and party thinks India will get medals in Olympics by building sports infrastructure. He doesn't even understand medals are won by making Temples, Mosques and cremation grounds. That’s why he is constructing 18.2 acre Sports complex will have a FIFA certified football stadium, Cricket Ground as per the ICC standards, a Swimming Pool, a full-fledged gymnasium and other sporting facilities in Najafgarh Delhi. And other sports infrastructure as well. Isn't it shameful? [1]
main-qimg-76853b28b75299b65a2773e4f571dbc0

2. I feel ashamed when I came to know about “Bike Ambulances” which can go into narrow lanes of many parts of delhi. He doesn’t care about the increasing population of the country.[2]

main-qimg-421364daaa4c341332cd2afef6330108

3. I got extremely sad when I came to know that CM Kejriwal approved '5th Lake' of the city. Lake with wetland biodiversity park will spread over an area of 40 acres in Timarpur. Wetlands will clean 25 Million Liters sewage n feed the lake daily. This is completely unacceptable.[3]

main-qimg-3f220f01d77aa1818777a619f10f82cf

4. Arvind Kejriwal wasted thousands of crores in constructing New government schools and Class room in government school. I mean its shameful that now government schools have infrastructure at par with many private schools. They may soon catch up in quality of education with private school. Its unjustified that rich will pay huge sums in private schools and poor will get same education at a very low fee. Manish Sisodia started Parents Teacher Meeting in government schools, such a cruelty on parents.

main-qimg-aeb6af4f24703a3de6cb204f104dbda3

8000 classrooms already constructed and 11,000 classrooms under construction.[4]

5. I almost cried of shame when I came to know Kejriwal Government laid water pipelines on 406 colonies. These colonies were not getting piped water despite ruled for years by biggest political parties of India. Residents of these colonies now don’t do boxing and wrestling for water. Kejriwal made these colonies boring. Also, Water Tanker mafia who used to earn from these colonies got unemployed.[5]

6. I got depressed when I came to know Kejriwal Government wants to end Manual Scavenging. They gave 200 machines to manual scavengers. Now, they wont be able to jump into **** holes. They used to do swimming, play with poisonous snakes in there. Kejriwal robbed them their water park.[6]

7. Kejriwal government started Doorstep delivery of 70 important services. This is pure discrimination against employees of Delhi government departments against other states. Now, employees of Delhi government departments only getting salaries for providing these services. While other state employees getting Salaries and bribe both.[7]

Believe me the list is endless from Subsidized water and power, 1 crore compensation to martyrs family, mohalla clinic, hospitals, free medicines and hundreds of other embarrassments which make me ashamed of Kejriwal.

Cheers

Edit: Many friends from different part of countries asking. If kejriwal is doing so much why media is not showing. We have a negative impression about Arvind Kejriwal due to what we see on media.

I just want to tell them. My this answer got deleted by quora within 50 minutes of posting due to mass reporting. This is power of a political party. They don't want truth to come out.

I request everyone to share and spread this answer. So that people provinding other side of story can also survive. Vote for the party you like. But, Do share.

Thanks

Link- https://www.quora.com/Do-you-feel-ashamed-to-have-ever-supported-Arvind-Kejriwal/answer/Sachin-Gupta-438?ch=1&share=64aeb55d&srid=hjHE&fbclid=IwAR2sch1bLI1IJ21V4CLr_6w1q3JcPVEkDy6hkpznxU8-FrT_gBAheKFMaX0

Well I feel ashamed because I had participated in Anna movement. It was an anti corruption movement supposed to cleanse the system. His party was an offshoot of this movement. It was ray of hope. 

Now he is going with begging bowl to those whom he was going to punish. People of Delhi will respond. I don’t feel disappointed. I feel sad. Ray of hope. Lost now. 

There enough other things I can mention over 5 year tenor but it’s pointless. He has done some good work too but he has lost credibility. 

I was never a supporter so I don't feel ashamed.

I have a friend who donated 25K in 2013 when he was earning 60K p.m.

And he was abusing Kejriwal in 2014.

@randomGuy was the most fierce supporter of Kejriwal and AAP in 2014/15 here.

I think he is from Delhi.

He fought with all Modi supporters here. Even gaali galauch happened and he got banned a few times too I remember.

Now he doesn't support them anymore.

Would like to know what is that drove him away from AAP.

28 minutes ago, asterix said:

AAPTARDS accusing Gautam Gambhir about this...Cannyou believe it?

Dada we have seen these bunch for 5 years now and these type of accusations are nothing new .

Remember that khaitan and a couple of mofos who used to accuse politicians from other party .gadkari rightly showed kejriwal his aukat after the 2014 defamation case 

Can never support an invertebrate bug like Kejriwal, pathological liar who can give DG-ISPR a run for his money. Pity the fools and crooks who blindly follow this piece of 58f52583f2cdb_EmojiSmiley-90.PNG

All he ever does is throw muck at others and run away without backing up his allegations, a compulsive liar and a man with no principles. The so called anti-corruption crusader now wants to ally with the most corrupt political family in the history of the human race. A gutter ver**n who would rather parrot ISI/PakMil lines than back his own army, a p*g who publicly backed the Batla house terrorists for votes. A mad**ch*d who stages fake attacks to garner sympathy, a d**khead who sits in dharna as sitting CM. I can go on and on but don't want to use more bad language, maaf kar. I will just finish by saying that I never supported this twat and will never do even if a mouse trap is pointed at my balls. 

Hope Gambo files a 1000 crores defamation suit against the bastards. 

Edited by Gollum

@Switchblade watch how AAPtards are slandering Gambo.

@Cricketics you wanted to know about chowkidari right? Precisely to safeguard from twerps like Kejriwal and Marlena. Observe how the ecosystem is targeting a well meaning patriot like GG and try to understand what we are up against. 

One may or may not like Gambo, certainly he has his flaws. But all those who followed his career would know he is not capable of the things the AAP assholes are alleging. Time for every Indian cricket fan, every ICFer to stand behind GG, the knives are well and truly out. 

Edited by Gollum

So now a random quora post is source of info, no links nothing. Mil bhi gaya toh propaganda pieces by NDTV, TW, NL, Tatti etc.

I can make a thread based on quora to show Mamata as the greatest leader of this century :laugh:

Waise if latkhor Kejru is such a high achiever:

1. Why does he keep making fake allegations against others and then backing away without seeing them through?

2. Why is he so desperate to clinch a deal with Sonia-RaGa?

3. Why does he sit on dharna, get himself slapped by his own people, do rona-dhona for TV coverage? Shouldn't his work speak?

4. Why is his election strategy not based on the so called achievements, instead demonizing Modi and lying 24x7?

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Number said:

I was never a supporter so I don't feel ashamed.

I have a friend who donated 25K in 2013 when he was earning 60K p.m.

And he was abusing Kejriwal in 2014.

@randomGuy was the most fierce supporter of Kejriwal and AAP in 2014/15 here.

I think he is from Delhi.

He fought with all Modi supporters here. Even gaali galauch happened and he got banned a few times too I remember.

Now he doesn't support them anymore.

Would like to know what is that drove him away from AAP.

@op , I don't feel ashamed of supporting AAP, although it was an error of judgement plus lack of knowledge of how the world works. What I do feel ashamed of is making a few anti-Rss, anti-bjp posts and indulging in gaali galauch. Don't what to say as an excuse, but BJP supporters here instigated some of it.

Always knew AAP won't take the desired stand on issues like  article 370, ram mandir etc. But due to perceived honest image and promises of AAP, neglected the need for Hindus to get United under one umbrella (BJP) and fact that bjp is also relatively an honest party.

I guess it was always going to be a 1, 2 or 3 time chance given to AAP and then, back to supporting BJP as ever. Perhaps made me a more steadfast BJP supporter...

Lots of cosmetic show offs in AAP performance for the sake of votes, perhaps much more than actual useful work...but school infrastructure(only the infrastructure part) definitely improved in Delhi with AAP...

Regarding Gambhir controversy ::

Do you remember some communal posters put up in 2014 by AAP ?

Kejriwal tweeted that some guy named Amanatuallah has accepted he put up the posters. He isn't associated with us. We have no role in it. Why police is after us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5S2ErlsS1C-O2jW_hThe

Now the same Amanatullah is AAP Mla. 

Any sane person should have been done supporting this guy after this.

Edited by Number

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

Gautam was and is a Fierce & proud competitor. I’ll never believe that he will do this. AAPTARDs have targeted wrong person. They’ll pay for it.

The vitriol by the ecosystem against GG is unbelievable, all based on fake news. The price one has to pay for exhibiting patriotism in India :((

Hoping for Arnab and Times Now to rip AAP apart on this one, zero mercy, take no prisoners. 

16 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

@op , I don't feel ashamed of supporting AAP, although it was an error of judgement plus lack of knowledge of how the world works. What I do feel ashamed of is making a few anti-Rss, anti-bjp posts and indulging in gaali galauch. Don't what to say as an excuse, but BJP supporters here instigated some of it.

Always knew AAP won't take the desired stand on issues like  article 370, ram mandir etc. But due to perceived honest image and promises of AAP, neglected the need for Hindus to get United under one umbrella (BJP) and fact that bjp is also relatively an honest party.

I guess it was always going to be a 1, 2 or 3 time chance given to AAP and then, back to supporting BJP as ever. Perhaps made me a more steadfast BJP supporter...

Lots of cosmetic show offs in AAP performance for the sake of votes, perhaps much more than actual useful work...but school infrastructure(only the infrastructure part) definitely improved in Delhi with AAP...

I have to give it you. You were as staunch AAP supporter as any. Few of us have the sense to alter our political positions. Fundamentalism is always a risk. You have shown that it is possible to be flexible. 

13 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I have to give it you. You were as staunch AAP supporter as any. Few of us have the sense to alter our political positions. Fundamentalism is always a risk. You have shown that it is possible to be flexible. 

Thanks. My sincere apologies bro for acting like a tool with you those days.