Real McCoy

CSK v DC - Qualifier 2 - Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam, 10/5/19, 7:30 PM IST

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

lol Funny you say that. Actually kannada is closer to perfect Jalebi than other south languages. NOt sure how to translate this. If i directly translate it will absolutely make no sense. Someone who knows both Tamil and Telugu can do that :)  

Google translator gives me "

There is no sprinkling of it"

Kannada and Telugu have the same script. Not an expert but I believe Malayalam and Tamil have a similar script

1 minute ago, maniac said:

My 3rd vs my 4th fav team trying to play my 2nd fav team in the finals after my 1st favorite team lost :((

Root for Young guns. What is the use of retired guys like Bhajji, Watto, Tahir holding the trophy. They did that last year.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kannada and Telugu have the same script. Not an expert but I believe Malayalam and Tamil have a similar script

On the same token Kannada phrases are a lot closer to Tamil a reason why lot of Kannada born actors speak Tamil sometime better than the actual Tamil. Anyway. that's it for language talk. Let us focus on Match. Let us not derail the thread !! 

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Quite interesting I used to think the same when I see Telugu and Kannada

There are no multiple curves like a jalebi in Telugu or Kannada. Any way I think Malayasian or is it Indonesian l? But their language script   looks a lot like Tamil 

Edited by maniac

Looks like conditions are hot. Chahar already looks like he has been playing for a few hours. Looks exhausted and sweating.

Ponting was sweating in his pre match interview as well 

If guys like Chahar sweats like this imagine Raina lol Must be shedding buckets of water from his body.

Win win for him. Weight reduction and Dew factor for DC bowlers. :two_thumbs_up:

3 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

His seam presentation is very good

He can’t bowl in the middle overs or at the death. He can only bowl 2 overs upfront and the next gets taken to cleaners.