zen

IPL 2019 | F | MI vs CSK | Hyderabad | May 12th @ 10.00 AM EST

3 minutes ago, velu said:

if chahar or bumrah is not playing , then we have some chance 

I think Pandya is screwing up their plan without even coming to bat. Dhoni reorgs his bowling based on what Pandya can do late down the order. Also they go for bigger target just to counter effect of Pandya/Pollard. 

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Till yesterday, I didn't believe so. After watching Delhi drubbing feels like Srini and CSK's back-office department is working overtime. Very much possible.

delhi , hyderabad , royals , bangalore are our bunnies ..

but we are bunnies to bambis :(( 

csk will struggle vs any team which has got decent bowling attack .. 

anyway csk will be happy to face bambis in vizag than in chepauk :giggle:

2 minutes ago, velu said:

delhi , hyderabad , royals , bangalore are our bunnies ..

but we are bunnies to bambis :(( 

csk will struggle vs any team which has got decent bowling attack .. 

anyway csk will be happy to face bambis in vizag than in chepauk :giggle:

Final is in Hyderabad. 

2 hours ago, Zelig said:

It’ll be funny if the bambis lose the one match that counts. :phehe:

its been established that MI is a better team, CSk will play with the freedom it will be a bit like pak vs ind cl 2017 lol. 

And teams learn in failure more, so yeah CSK had three learnings with MI, if they lose 4th yeah expected if they win then too bad for MI. 

Such a sense of inevitability to this final. Might be repeat of last year CSK-SRH clashes, only change will be MI winning all games this season. MI definitely has a better side, with less passengers than CSK. 

CSK winning will be an upset and batting first is their only chance I think.

stage is set for the handover of indian cricket's future from one legend to another. i hope hitman has planned a humble speech when he receives the trophy :aha:

Difficult to be 4th time lucky... The law of averages will catch up MI... Ir was a good campaign... The only regret I’ll have is that MI was selected to be the sacrificial Lamb for another year of Dhoni worshipping...

:((

Both these teams are evil but MI is the lesser evil. Not banned till now and more likable characters (Hardik, Bumrah, Kock, Malinga), there isn't a single CSK player I can tolerate. Half the team must be in Mudgal list and the other half comprises of despicable (or irritating) characters like Harbhajan, Faf, Rayudu, Tahir etc. No-brainer for me, go wolves !!!!

I'll be watching Nole take on Tsitsipas in Madrid final tonight but in spirit I am with @Laaloo, @zen, @Mariyam sorry @velu, @Real McCoy...not sure who the other hardcore fans are.

My humble tribute to all that is special about Mumbai/MI...

Image result for vada pav

Image result for wolfImage result for gateway of india

Image result for dharaviImage result for anant ambani fatImage result for dawood ibrahimImage result for karan joharImage result for mumbai indiansImage result for sachin bowledImage result for bal thackerayImage result for sanjay manjrekarImage result for zakir naik

Edited by Gollum

8 hours ago, asterix said:

Difficult to be 4th time lucky... The law of averages will catch up MI... Ir was a good campaign... The only regret I’ll have is that MI was selected to be the sacrificial Lamb for another year of Dhoni worshipping...

:((

how come it's being lucky when we have beaten them easily and there wasn't even competition. MI, man to man is way better team than csk so it's not just that mi won it 3 times due to their luck lol.

Edited by Nikola

10 minutes ago, Nikola said:

how come it's being lucky when we have beaten them easily and there wasn't even competition. MI, man to man is way better team than csk so it's not just that mi won it 3 times lol.

He's jinxing :giggle:. I don't understand why. Must be set in his ways

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I'll be watching Nole take on Tsitsipas in Madrid final tonight

No you won't. You will be watching the IPL final and lurking in the IPL section :phehe: and come back after its over and say bakwas trophy is over. Now get to watch "real cricket" :winky:

Edited by Real McCoy

Guest, sign in to access all features.