zen

IPL 2019 | F | MI vs CSK | Hyderabad | May 12th @ 10.00 AM EST

Just now, zen said:

Wolves :hatsoff:

despite batting badly and dropping catches, along with poor captaincy by rohit .... CSK should stop itself comparing with a team like MI 

0-4 :hysterical:

His captaincy singlehandedly won them the game

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

If people don't doubt the credibility of this match, then I really question the IQ of all IPL fans.

Many have assumed this is fixed, perhaps rightly so but the question is - do you have proof? If you do then delete your profile & stay off the grid.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Now move on. Perfectly fixed match of the IPL history lol

1 minute ago, test fan said:

For a reason Ambani call rich man of India :phehe: by the way congratulations:mi:

Just now, test fan said:

BC mc umpire jab cheating karni ki Ni not out deta super over ka maja hi alag hota

Burn burn burn. How do you fix that final ball. It was an incredibly difficult ball to fix.  Gamble I would say.

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Burn burn burn. How do you fix that final ball. It was an incredibly difficult ball to fix.  Gamble I would say.

Lol I'm no fan of any ipl team just want to c good match whoever win 

Just now, CSK Fan said:

4-0. Why would any team agree to such a script? I can understanding willing to lose but will any team agree to 4-0?

2013  2015 2017 2019 tradition lol   SRH did last year 0-4  It is all part of big script

Bumrah man of the match , he came back after two bad overs Malinga and Krunal. Also CSK were hamstrung by having Jadeja as a finisher, he was pedestrian as always. Dhoni deserves it for backing such ineptness.