zen

IPL 2019 | F | MI vs CSK | Hyderabad | May 12th @ 10.00 AM EST

Certain things that were fishy in the match 

1) toss lost by dhoni and he told he would have bowled first at that time Rohit give reaction like he also wanted to bat second but he has been told to bat first 

2) many catch drops like Raina, chahar ,malinga really fishy to so many catch drops Also de jock easy catch missed to boundary

The  entire match was like script which kept shifting one over mi was winning another over csk I felt like watching a thriller movie 

31 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Bumrah man of the match , he came back after two bad overs Malinga and Krunal. Also CSK were hamstrung by having Jadeja as a finisher, he was pedestrian as always. Dhoni deserves it for backing such ineptness.

What worst is he is in WC team also....no riddance from this super useless player.

1 minute ago, helperononline said:

Certain things that were fishy in the match 

1) toss lost by dhoni and he told he would have bowled first at that time Rohit give reaction like he also wanted to bat second but he has been told to bat first 

2) many catch drops like Raina, chahar ,malinga really fishy to so many catch drops Also de jock easy catch missed to boundary

The  entire match was like script which kept shifting one over mi was winning another over csk I felt like watching a thriller movie 

I think we keep underestimating the pressure which IPL brings. I would suggest you watch the documentary on Netflix about MI team

For us we are still in the mentality that international cricket vs just club cricket but the pressure of this league and the importance to the players is something we dont understand. Look at dhonis passion and commitment while playing IPL. The shift has already happened, the players consider IPL way more important than international cricket whether we like or not. We have no idea of the pressure from the owners, etc on players, players like De villers have already said IPL is bigger than the world cup

5 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I think we keep underestimating the pressure which IPL brings. I would suggest you watch the documentary on Netflix about MI team

For us we are still in the mentality that international cricket vs just club cricket but the pressure of this league and the importance to the players is something we dont understand. Look at dhonis passion and commitment while playing IPL. The shift has already happened, the players consider IPL way more important than international cricket whether we like or not. We have no idea of the pressure from the owners, etc on players, players like De villers have already said IPL is bigger than the world cup

IPL money is a life changer for many overseas players .. 

5 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

did u notice Bumrah smiling after a catch was dropped off his bowling?  If players are under pressure to perform  why was he laughing it a was weird match

3 minutes ago, helperononline said:

did u notice Bumrah smiling after a catch was dropped off his bowling?  If players are under pressure to perform  why was he laughing it a was weird match

It wasn't a happy smile. It was a smile of frustration or a smile when things get laughably bad.

Recapping the key moment:

"19.6
W
Malinga to Thakur, OUT, Mumbai Indians win IPL 2019! Slower ball, yorker on middle, and the leg-side swipe has been missed by the batsman. Malinga appeals, and umpire Menon raises his finger. Was that going down leg side? We'll never know since Raina had used his review. Lasith Malinga has redeemed himself after that 20-run over.

SN Thakur lbw b Malinga 2 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 100.00"

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Recapping the key moment:

"19.6
W
Malinga to Thakur, OUT, Mumbai Indians win IPL 2019! Slower ball, yorker on middle, and the leg-side swipe has been missed by the batsman. Malinga appeals, and umpire Menon raises his finger. Was that going down leg side? We'll never know since Raina had used his review. Lasith Malinga has redeemed himself after that 20-run over.

SN Thakur lbw b Malinga 2 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 100.00"

need to check for noball :giggle: 

Ab ye nikamma Rohit aur chipkega Indian team mein aur uske fanboys bolenge captaincy material. Moron almost single handedly lost the match with his brainfart of letting Krunal bowl against Watson at that juncture. 

Dumb & bikau selectors will continue to play him for years while Shaw, Gill, Mayank & Pant wait for their turn. 

:yousuck: 

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

Ab ye nikamma Rohit aur chipkega Indian team mein aur uske fanboys bolenge captaincy material. Moron almost single handedly lost the match with his brainfart of letting Krunal bowl against Watson at that juncture. 

Dumb & bikau selectors will continue to play him for years while Shaw, Gill, Mayank & Pant wait for their turn. 

:yousuck: 

Rohit as a batsman has past it.  His reflexes have slowed down.

16 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Now csk should ditch some from jadeja the massager,raydud,raina the huge belly,shardul is rubbish(so what he bowled well in this match) next season

They need a whole new revamp. The whole team except Dhoni, Thahir , du plessis, Chahar, and maybe bravo should go. Watson is past it. One or two knocks every season won't cut it. And the rest are just damn useless. A whole new bowling and batting revamp. 

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

After dhoni,it will be rohit then kohli who will overstay, brace yourself for more tortures in future

Apart from Dravid, no Indian cricketer as far as I know has retired gracefully

PS - I blame this squarely on the selectors

Edited by Real McCoy

3 hours ago, I6MTW said:

They need a whole new revamp. The whole team except Dhoni, Thahir , du plessis, Chahar, and maybe bravo should go. Watson is past it. One or two knocks every season won't cut it. And the rest are just damn useless. A whole new bowling and batting revamp. 

Why would they need a whole new revamp if IPL is fixed anyway according to you. They can reach the finals even with Lagaan team. :dontknow:

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Why would they need a whole new revamp if IPL is fixed anyway according to you. They can reach the finals even with Lagaan team. :dontknow:

Well it is just a theory I have. Doesn't mean I can't be wrong. I for one, 90% believe it is fixed, the 10% in me, believe it isn't. Anyway, I highly doubt I'll be watching IPL next year. 

Guest, sign in to access all features.