England vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Southampton | May 11, 2019| Match Thread

13 minutes ago, Norman said:

Last year our fast bowlers  Umesh , Sid Kaul and Shardul Thakur against this same English side that too at Trent bridge got England for 268. 

Meanwhile these self proclaimed best bowlers have given away 380 :phehe:

Rameez was hinting on air that Amir was faking his injury after seeing a flat pitch 

Edited by CSK Fan
1 minute ago, Norman said:

Agree. But that wasn't my point.

@SK_IH stated that we don't have players of that quality. But apart from Butler, no one in this England side is unmatchable. 

These guys are beastly and powerful. We had Raina, Yuvraj, inform Mahi back then. We have players who can execute shots. But without taking risks? I doubt. We are not as reliable hitters as English guys or West Indians. Karthik can accelerate from the word go. But that happens rarely. Pandya is the only one who can match them shot for shot. Another guy is Rohit batting in 40th over. That also rarely happens. Our strength lies elsewhere. We are good in the middle overs. That is why we score a lot of 300 plus runs. Our biggest problem is the utter lack of depth. We only have phony all-rounders like Jadeja in the backend.  We should bat based on our strength. Trying to ape their batting will be disastrous.

Saw Germany vs Belgium on cricbuzz. 

Got all excited to see some Mullers or Hazards playing cricket. 

All I found was Vijayshankar chikkanaiya in Germany and a whole bunch of Alis , khans and syeds. :giggle:

Edited by Norman