Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Recommended Posts

Lol, :hysterical: Modi and science talk don't go well together, some idiotic claims from Modi

 

Anyways seems like a red herring to keep opposition occupied to poke around another election irrelevant topic, majority of voters couldn't give two fecks about radar and clouds, nevertheless it dumbs down the elections even further

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what you call twisting the story. Modi himself said he doesn't understand the science of it.  The gist is in the he proved right and strikes were successful that's what matters.  

 

Never knew Ankit Sharma was a pootiya. Presenting half baked statement.

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chewy said:

Lol, :hysterical: Modi and science talk don't go well together, some idiotic claims from Modi

 

Anyways seems like a red herring to keep opposition occupied to poke around another election irrelevant topic, majority of voters couldn't give two fecks about radar and clouds, nevertheless it dumbs down the elections even further

Modi didn't claim anything. Did you see actual video? He said he doesn't know the science. He just suggested that clouds could help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is what you call twisting the story. Modi himself said he doesn't understand the science of it.  The gist is in the he proved right and strikes were successful that's what matters.  

 

Never knew Ankit Sharma was a pootiya. Presenting half baked statement.

hindi kamzor hai 

 

 

 

Last line- maine kaha cloud hai jaiyee

"Itne pandit log mujhe gaali dete hai, lekin unka itna dimag nahin chalta" 

 

when u say maine kaha - its claiming 

 

Nowere did he say someone told him that its wrong 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing that matters is we carried out air strikes in retaliation to Pulwama, don't care if Modi is weak in science or lacks the knowhow, only the intent and decisive decision making matter. Let the army, scientists, engineers take care of specifics...PM needn't concern himself with technicalities because he will have advisers around him to explain stuff in simple terms.

 

To those laughing here and elsewhere, the real shame is keeping mum and doing nothing post the Mumbai local train blasts or 26/11....that sort of cowardice is what deserves to be laughed at. I don't care if Modi thinks the earth is flat as long as he can take decisions and back the armed forces to the tilt. For all his intelligence MMS had to run behind that Italian lady like a poodle, what use of his degrees and IQ when the nation needed him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is what you call twisting the story. Modi himself said he doesn't understand the science of it.  The gist is in the he proved right and strikes were successful that's what matters.  

 

Never knew Ankit Sharma was a pootiya. Presenting half baked statement.

I have put Ankit Sharma on ignore list and I stand vindicated now. He didn't make an appearance either in the Pulwama attack thread or Balakot thread. He can make umpteen comments under the sun daily but didn't have the heart to make a couple of posts when the entire nation was united behind the armed forces. What does that tell about the man? Someone who goes out of his way to find faults but was nowhere to be found when we were in a near war situation. 100% telling you people like him and a few others in this thread are more trauma hit after the air strikes than even rabid Pak!s, some of the posters here of course were siding with PakMil during that time. Ignore these roaches. 

 

Many Pak!s pretending to be Indians on this forum, their activity has peaked post Pulwama. I can point out who they are with 90% certainty but won't..if admins/mods are fine with them why should I bother? If this is how they believe an Indian forum must be run, good for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ppl saying i didnt comment on Pulwama attack thread or Balakot thread, check my activity i wasnt very active on chit chat forum at that point . 

I dont comment a lot on many topics.....may be coz i dnt feel like adding anything or ppl have already said what i wanna say or i dnt feel i have enough knowledge about it or the knowledge avl is not enough to make my mind

 

Get out of this habbit of telling someone what to say what to do. Panchayat mat bano

 

Finding faults- i find faults in both sides......but here its pretty one sided so i have no choice left to pick another side which hasnt gotten its share of criticism . Obv i havent hidded that im anti modi and if am not wrong their was another guy who was and presented his views but he got troll voted and i dnt see him here anymore. Atleast i dnt troll vote with whose holds a diff opinion then me........

 

Hum dosti todd denge agar humare dost kejru suppourter hue, agar humare opinion se differ kiye to ignore list men daal denge...........but dare u call us intolerant :phehe:

 

 

 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The only thing that matters is we carried out air strikes in retaliation to Pulwama, don't care if Modi is weak in science or lacks the knowhow, only the intent and decisive decision making matter. Let the army, scientists, engineers take care of specifics...PM needn't concern himself with technicalities because he will have advisers around him to explain stuff in simple terms.

 

To those laughing here and elsewhere, the real shame is keeping mum and doing nothing post the Mumbai local train blasts or 26/11....that sort of cowardice is what deserves to be laughed at. I don't care if Modi thinks the earth is flat as long as he can take decisions and back the armed forces to the tilt. For all his intelligence MMS had to run behind that Italian lady like a poodle, what use of his degrees and IQ when the nation needed him. 

:hysterical: radar radar. How’s the Cloud. High Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

:hysterical: radar radar. How’s the Cloud. High Sir

Socha ki Zero Dark Thirty dekhi jaye taaki waha se plot chura ke apni bahaduri ki kahaani gadhi jaye

Radar word samajh aa gaya to pura screenplay bana diya

Agli bar interview men mission mangal ka credit lene ke liye baba Interstellar dekh ke aayenge......Fir socho kya comedy hogi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The only thing that matters is we carried out air strikes in retaliation to Pulwama, don't care if Modi is weak in science or lacks the knowhow, only the intent and decisive decision making matter. Let the army, scientists, engineers take care of specifics...PM needn't concern himself with technicalities because he will have advisers around him to explain stuff in simple terms.

 

To those laughing here and elsewhere, the real shame is keeping mum and doing nothing post the Mumbai local train blasts or 26/11....that sort of cowardice is what deserves to be laughed at. I don't care if Modi thinks the earth is flat as long as he can take decisions and back the armed forces to the tilt. For all his intelligence MMS had to run behind that Italian lady like a poodle, what use of his degrees and IQ when the nation needed him. 

Rupiah kabar mein latka hai 59 pe. 69 pe Modi ne zinda Kar diya. Chaliye PhuduCherry ko wanacum:hitler:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hindi kamzor hai 

 

 

 

Last line- maine kaha cloud hai jaiyee

"Itne pandit log mujhe gaali dete hai, lekin unka itna dimag nahin chalta" 

 

when u say maine kaha - its claiming 

 

Nowere did he say someone told him that its wrong 

 

 

 

 

He said he doesn't know the science. Pandit log thing is in different context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Socha ki Zero Dark Thirty dekhi jaye taaki waha se plot chura ke apni bahaduri ki kahaani gadhi jaye

Radar word samajh aa gaya to pura screenplay bana diya

Agli bar interview men mission mangal ka credit lene ke liye baba Interstellar dekh ke aayenge......Fir socho kya comedy hogi

Modi ne ISRO ko bhi bola raat ko launch karna. Din mein jal jaayega. Air strike ke heroes ko Modi jee ne gutter ki gas se chai pilayee aur bola. “Cloud ne bacha liya na radar se” bhaktandu brigade says Modi Modi Modi:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL another lie. Active during the time of Pulwama, Balakot..anybody can check his profile and confirm it to be true. Doesn't matter if the activity was in cricket forum and not chit-chat.....going from 1 forum to another isn't a journey through quantum realm. Any Indian with an iota of patriotism would have been emotionally invested during those days, excuses like I was active in X sub-forum but not Y isn't a valid excuse. 

 

I am intolerant wrt certain political/nat-sec/cultural topics, when did I claim to be a saint? I am upfront about it and to the best of my knowledge haven't trollvoted people cos of differing opinions or accused other posters of being intolerant. Ignore option is handy, helps prevent bad blood with others or migraine. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He said he doesn't know the science. Pandit log thing is in different context.

had to add being humble touch but in the end he makes sure he tells them with  confidence jao badal hai jao 

when u say u dnt u ask them if its possible rather telling them go do it

 

pandit log was in same context...watch it again n again ...whole clip is in one context 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

had to add being humble touch but in the end he makes sure he tells them with  confidence jao badal hai jao 

when u say u dnt u ask them if its possible rather telling them go do it

 

pandit log was in same context...watch it again n again ...whole clip is in one context 

What has pandits to do with this thing? The video is incomplete.  

 

Anyway, he turned out to be right. That weather did help airstrikes. 

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gollum said:

LOL another lie. Active during the time of Pulwama, Balakot..anybody can check his profile and confirm it to be true. Doesn't matter if the activity was in cricket forum and not chit-chat.....going from 1 forum to another isn't a journey through quantum realm. Any Indian with an iota of patriotism would have been emotionally invested during those days, excuses like I was active in X sub-forum but not Y isn't a valid excuse. 

 

I am intolerant wrt certain political/nat-sec/cultural topics, when did I claim to be a saint? I am upfront about it and to the best of my knowledge haven't trollvoted people cos of differing opinions or accused other posters of being intolerant. Ignore option is handy, doesn't result in bad blood with others or migraine. 

i hve been on this forum for few yrs.....yes please check my activity on chit chat form has increased in past few months only 

 

Naya national timepass- chalo chale patriotism ka certificate bantne aur btane how to express ur emotion, no 2 ppl express their emotion in same way .

 

About troll voting- i knw u dnt, i was talking about someone else.....as my post was not only about u but few others to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rkt.india said:

What has pandits to do with this thing? The video is incomplete.  

erre genius ....we call experts pandit in hindi na 

Cricket expert ko hindi commentary men cricket pundit bolte hai na.......matalb ye nhin ki wo hawan karte hai 

 

its same context only....during this whole few minute what other topic was he talking about??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even during the kedarnath floods he made a comment that he went in like Rambo and brought back all the Gujarati civilians when it was the army and the paratroopers who done all the hard work.

 

Modi has a history of not giving any credit for the schemes he implements to other BJP ministers and also stealing all the credit of armed forces without doing sh*t.

 

As much as I hate the anti Hindu gang and Congress, Modi comes across as a massive dislikeable person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modi ko laga mere bhaktandu waise hi ganwar hai. Radar Streanh Cloud kis ko pata hoga. Jab black money nahi aaya to Radar Kahan se aayega Cloud ke through. Kuch bhaktandu to Bol rahe hai badla barish aane se radio kharab hota hai, Modi jee ne man ki baat mein bataya. Wahin se to Modi ko pata chala ki Cloud Radar se bacha leta hai. Modi jee CBSE topper:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

erre genius ....we call experts pandit in hindi na 

Cricket expert ko hindi commentary men cricket pundit bolte hai na.......matalb ye nhin ki wo hawan karte hai 

 

its same context only....during this whole few minute what other topic was he talking about??????

Abey he isn't talking about science experts.  He is talking about pandits like you and other left communists, journalists who abuse him all day.

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Even during the kedarnath floods he made a comment that he went in like Rambo and brought back all the Gujarati civilians when it was the army and the paratroopers who done all the hard work.

 

Modi has a history of not giving any credit for the schemes he implements to other BJP ministers and also stealing all the credit of armed forces without doing sh*t.

 

As much as I hate the anti Hindu gang and Congress, Modi comes across as a massive dislikeable person.

Don't take it so literally that Modi himself went at the site and picked Gujaratis. Things aren't that straight, simple, or black and white.  Look at how successful they have been in recent cyclone in Odisha. This was the strongest cyclone since 1999. 

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Behind such mission their arent only science experts .......baaki bhi hote hai 

Science experts, army experts. But you have listened to it carefully 

 

He says pandits who always abuse him and those pundits are people like you, Kejriwal, left communists journalists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Number said:

I think this is a stupid comment from Modi.

And if he overpowered IAF officials to not postpone strikes then it is wrong on his part. :wp107:

There is a difference between overpowering and suggesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Even during the kedarnath floods he made a comment that he went in like Rambo and brought back all the Gujarati civilians when it was the army and the paratroopers who done all the hard work.

He at least went there, in our democracy sometimes leaders need to say stuff to influence voters. We aren't a perfect democracy and cult of personalty does exist.

Quote

Modi has a history of not giving any credit for the schemes he implements to other BJP ministers and also stealing all the credit of armed forces without doing sh*t.

When did he steal credit for the surgical strikes or Balakot? IIRC the DGMO held the PC post surgical strikes and after Balakot, Modi maintained silence allowing the armed forces liberty to speak. He always gives due credit to the armed forces, if Yogi makes loose comments our PM isn't responsible. 

 

Contrast him with someone like IG post 1971... now that was stealing credit. RaGa went to Bangladesh and said that his grandmother had singlehandedly won 71 war which caused a great deal of outrage then...that is stealing credit. Today's opposition is worse, they even abuse the army and make fake allegations.

Quote

As much as I hate the anti Hindu gang and Congress, Modi comes across as a massive dislikeable person.

It isn't his job to be a likable person, as long as he gets the job done it's fine. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Science experts, army experts. But you have listened to it carefully 

 

He says pandits who always abuse him and those pundits are people like you, Kejriwal, left communists journalists.

Calling ppl like me or kejriwal or left communist, journalist a pandit , expert - this is even more stupid......:hysterical:

and that sympathy gainer anyway feels like everyone abuses him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Modi didn't claim anything. Did you see actual video? He said he doesn't know the science. He just suggested that clouds could help.

Of course, but intentional or unintentional, it keeps opposition preoccupied with nonsense stuff like this...classic put sh!t on a stick and opposition/anti-modi fanbois will scream and abuse him.for putting sh it  on a stick

 

This thread is a good example :lol:

 

The average voter couldn't care less about radar systems and how it works, whilst opposition busy explaining how radar works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There is a difference between overpowering and suggesting. 

this is how u suggest-

"I think hum aisa kar sakte hai "

"Kya ye try kiya ja sakta"

 

(coz as he says he is not an expert in all this )

 

but he says twice- jao jaake karoo

hows that suggesting ????? 

 

Hindi durust karo apni 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chewy said:

The average voter couldn't care less about radar systems and how it works, whilst opposition busy explaining how radar works

there are far bigger problem that an avg voter doesnt worry- ppl have made-up their minds very strongly on either sides so yea these thing wont matter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

This guy is a big idiot and knows nothing about science or economics, only knows how to manipulate brain dead masses. Its unfortunate that some people think he is a mastermind and forget we had PMs like Narasimha Rao.

As long as he was alive PVNR was hated with passion by the ecosystem, even today he isn't remembered fondly by the usual suspects...called the 1st RSS PM. Poor guy didn't even get a proper funeral. 

 

PM needn't be super intelligent...intent and the spirit of public service are way more important. What makes it easier for Modi is that opposition has too many corrupt crooks and traitors in its ranks, especially at the top level.  

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×