Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

9 minutes ago, Number said:

I think this is a stupid comment from Modi.

And if he overpowered IAF officials to not postpone strikes then it is wrong on his part. :wp107:

There is a difference between overpowering and suggesting. 

17 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Even during the kedarnath floods he made a comment that he went in like Rambo and brought back all the Gujarati civilians when it was the army and the paratroopers who done all the hard work.

He at least went there, in our democracy sometimes leaders need to say stuff to influence voters. We aren't a perfect democracy and cult of personalty does exist.

Modi has a history of not giving any credit for the schemes he implements to other BJP ministers and also stealing all the credit of armed forces without doing sh*t.

When did he steal credit for the surgical strikes or Balakot? IIRC the DGMO held the PC post surgical strikes and after Balakot, Modi maintained silence allowing the armed forces liberty to speak. He always gives due credit to the armed forces, if Yogi makes loose comments our PM isn't responsible. 

Contrast him with someone like IG post 1971... now that was stealing credit. RaGa went to Bangladesh and said that his grandmother had singlehandedly won 71 war which caused a great deal of outrage then...that is stealing credit. Today's opposition is worse, they even abuse the army and make fake allegations.

As much as I hate the anti Hindu gang and Congress, Modi comes across as a massive dislikeable person.

It isn't his job to be a likable person, as long as he gets the job done it's fine. 

Edited by Gollum

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Science experts, army experts. But you have listened to it carefully 

He says pandits who always abuse him and those pundits are people like you, Kejriwal, left communists journalists.

Calling ppl like me or kejriwal or left communist, journalist a pandit , expert - this is even more stupid......:hysterical:

and that sympathy gainer anyway feels like everyone abuses him

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Modi didn't claim anything. Did you see actual video? He said he doesn't know the science. He just suggested that clouds could help.

Of course, but intentional or unintentional, it keeps opposition preoccupied with nonsense stuff like this...classic put sh!t on a stick and opposition/anti-modi fanbois will scream and abuse him.for putting sh it  on a stick

This thread is a good example :lol:

The average voter couldn't care less about radar systems and how it works, whilst opposition busy explaining how radar works

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There is a difference between overpowering and suggesting. 

this is how u suggest-

"I think hum aisa kar sakte hai "

"Kya ye try kiya ja sakta"

(coz as he says he is not an expert in all this )

but he says twice- jao jaake karoo

hows that suggesting ????? 

Hindi durust karo apni 

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

The average voter couldn't care less about radar systems and how it works, whilst opposition busy explaining how radar works

there are far bigger problem that an avg voter doesnt worry- ppl have made-up their minds very strongly on either sides so yea these thing wont matter 

7 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

This guy is a big idiot and knows nothing about science or economics, only knows how to manipulate brain dead masses. Its unfortunate that some people think he is a mastermind and forget we had PMs like Narasimha Rao.

As long as he was alive PVNR was hated with passion by the ecosystem, even today he isn't remembered fondly by the usual suspects...called the 1st RSS PM. Poor guy didn't even get a proper funeral. 

PM needn't be super intelligent...intent and the spirit of public service are way more important. What makes it easier for Modi is that opposition has too many corrupt crooks and traitors in its ranks, especially at the top level.  

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

As long as he was alive PVNR was hated with passion by the ecosystem, even today he isn't remembered fondly by the usual suspects...called the 1st RSS PM. Poor guy didn't even get a proper funeral. 

PM needn't be super intelligent...intent and the spirit of public service are way more important. What makes it easier for Modi is that opposition has too many corrupt crooks and traitors in its ranks, especially at the top level.  

All andhra folks hate modi with passion you can’t change their mind lol. They will only change if they get special status which is impossible.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

All andhra folks hate modi with passion you can’t change their mind lol. They will only change if they get special status which is impossible.

My first post was without listening to the complete video.
Here is the full video.
If you listen to it with the open mind he says I am not an expert and I offered my advise just as raw wisdom. Nothing forceful.
I see him as one of those IT managers from non technical background giving technical inputs. More often than not they come across as silly but once in a while they fluke ideas and think it's their masterplan.

As long as they know their limitations and don't force stuff it's a non issue.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Adi BB said:

@Haarkarjeetgaye ,I clearly remember you were a pro BJP modi during the 2014 elections and vociferously touted for him to be the PM .

What happened now ? You're completely opposite now ?

Is it gst? Demo? Are you a vyapari?what happened ?

I am glad you remember that I was. Multiple    things but what has put me off is the lies and jumlas and more so the blind followers. Multiple things include demo, terrorism, fuel prices, go to Pakistan, anti national, chest thumping on defence forces. Hindus and Hinduism , Kashmiri Pandit, Ram Mandir are mere tools for Mr Modi. 

I am still a right wing but not for someone who lies on your face. I am an IT professional 

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye