Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

oh. Mr Modi. Brilliant. Why did you get it removed from BJP website. You got the formula wrong. What are you doing on ICF?

Bhkatandu Brigade :hysterical: sheeeeekreshiiiiiii

Jatboy, liking your own post won't be able to do anything. you won't say anything about the tweet because you can't even read properly. people like you stick to one two words and use emoticons because you can't make any argument, same thing exists on twitter. not that hard to understand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Jitna rona hai ro lo. Par mat bhoolna ki next time the jihadi pigs do a Pulwama, there will be full on Dracarys from the Indian side. Time for cowardice is over, that Italian chor rani's  days are done, no space for spineless cowards in PM's chair and never again will our braves fight on their knees. Let Pakistanis and ecosystem savour their choti choti khushiyan tonight over trivial stuff like what we are seeing now...but we all know what those airstrikes did to the Pak economy even if some may be unwilling to admit:phehe:

 

Always stand for peace and sincerely hope that post the heavy costs inflicted Pak changes its ways. Nahi badle toh ghar mein ghuske jihadiyon ka sar bhi katenge aur tumhare beghairat qaum ko kangaal bhi karenge, full time bhikhari ban jaoge....even ecosystem in India will be hunted like wild boars, patriots will have the final laugh. 

 

NDA-I was the appetizer, main course is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to that. 

bhai, Balakot set a standard.any attack on Indian military in Kashmir in future will force any govt, whether BJP or congress, to take Balakot type action. if they don't, they will lose face among voters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

hysterical.gif:hysterical:hysterical.gif, no wonder when u type fenku of India on google - dekh lo daal ke 

 

Monsoon aane wala hai, har adhe ghante men ab to airstrike krna 

 

D6TMOCOU0AE7f24.jpg

 

ye aadmi bhi fail hai 

 

 

Effect of sleeping only 3 hrs a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

bhai, Balakot set a standard.any attack on Indian military in Kashmir in future will force any govt, whether BJP or congress, to take Balakot type action. if they don't, they will lose face among voters

Exactly. Doesn't matter who comes to power, the precedent has been set. Retaliate with fire every time enemy oversteps its mark or face the wrath of Indian public. Why don't pidis and libtards get this simple logic? 

 

Now I am hoping we have many preemptive strikes during NDA-2, hopefully deep inside Pak territory eg Bahawalpur or even Rawalpindi/Lahore. Pak's nuclear bluff was exposed in the Balakot ass whooping, now hopefully we take it a notch higher next time. And after every such mission we need to make lots of noise, let the precedent be there before everyone so that stakes are high in the future no matter who sits in PM chair. This will be a nightmare scenario for Pak's GHQ, they got away with their nefarious activities during UPA regime, now they will be forced to be more careful lest they are burnt to the ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

so I see that pseudo-liberals have now become experts in radar detection technology.Interesting.

Didn't know it was taught in Masscom and humanities courses.

Its not only that ,most of the posters here and people who are genrrally speaking in business classes have suddenly become anti Modi ,primarily because of demonisation and the black money/cash  they stacked suddenly going to the dogs .

 

Businessmen,traders who were evading taxes now have to pay all of their taxes, IT raids have increased in top cities,its a collection of these events which has turned them mad into hating Modi .

Sala tax kabhi nahi bharte ,ab bharne padh gaya to peeche aag lag gayi !!

Indians are by and large corrupt themselves!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

60229942_1452217968251180_7647393960079392768_o.jpg

 

jatboy aka @Haarkarjeetgaye say something..... 

 

Modi has no idea of these things. He could not differentiate between IR guided missiles or Radar guided missiles. Even Indian Pilot (who made this guess) should have mentioned that most of the missiles are Radar guided, especially which are ground to air missiles. 

 

In brief, Modi didn't have IR (Infra Red) missiles in mind, but he was thinking of Indian Jets becoming invisible due to the clouds. Therefore, the foolishness of opinion of Modi stays there. He should have asked this question to the experts and had their confirmation, instead of making his own layman guess and giving OK on the bases of his own science. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Exactly. Doesn't matter who comes to power, the precedent has been set. Retaliate with fire every time enemy oversteps its mark or face the wrath of Indian public. Why don't pidis and libtards get this simple logic? 

 

Now I am hoping we have many preemptive strikes during NDA-2, hopefully deep inside Pak territory eg Bahawalpur or even Rawalpindi/Lahore. Pak's nuclear bluff was exposed in the Balakot ass whooping, now hopefully we take it a notch higher next time. And after every such mission we need to make lots of noise, let the precedent be there before everyone so that stakes are high in the future no matter who sits in PM chair. This will be a nightmare scenario for Pak's GHQ, they got away with their nefarious activities during UPA regime, now they will be forced to be more careful lest they are burnt to the ground. 

All is good about this attack as precedent has been set. 

But still it is not going to put away the blame of foolishness upon Modi, where he made a mistake of not confirming 100% from the experts of his idea of jets becoming invisible in cloudy situations. 

A prime minister should have this ability to ask others about their opinions, instead of thinking himself so high to not to consult others and always prefer one's own opinion. 

 

Modi made a mistake in this regard due to his inability. He should simply accept he made a mistake when he did not feel the need of asking others for their opinions before making such important decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

All is good about this attack as precedent has been set. 

But still it is not going to put away the blame of foolishness upon Modi, where he made a mistake of not confirming 100% from the experts of his idea of jets becoming invisible in cloudy situations. 

A prime minister should have this ability to ask others about their opinions, instead of thinking himself so high to not to consult others and always prefer one's own opinion. 

 

Modi made a mistake in this regard due to his inability. He should simply accept he made a mistake when he did not feel the need of asking others for their opinions before making such important decision. 

Why do you hate Modi, Hindutva  and BJP so much ? Are you sure that you are a Secular Humanist Atheist?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why BJP still has ministers who are still taking scientific miracles out of Vedas. 

There are so many more educated people in BJP. How come a person like Modi becomes PM of an educated India?  And people like Amit Shah and Yogi have become the representatives of BJP?

Why can't sober personalities like Sushma Ji take the reigns of BJP, who are respected by all factions in India? 

 

I am disappointed with the far right policies of present BJP, which has extremely polarized the Indian society and I BLAME BJP TO BE THE REAL TUKDAY TUKDAY GANG OF INDIA for this polarization. 

 

This inability of BJP of not being able to UNITE the different factions of Indian society is the main failure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

All is good about this attack as precedent has been set. 

But still it is not going to put away the blame of foolishness upon Modi, where he made a mistake of not confirming 100% from the experts of his idea of jets becoming invisible in cloudy situations. 

A prime minister should have this ability to ask others about their opinions, instead of thinking himself so high to not to consult others and always prefer one's own opinion. 

 

Modi made a mistake in this regard due to his inability. He should simply accept he made a mistake when he did not feel the need of asking others for their opinions before making such important decision. 

None of us knows what exactly happened behind the scenes, and we never will. Not everything is kosher for public consumption and during election season sometimes politicians may get carried away before the camera to present themselves as larger than life figures. This is an unfortunate reality in Indian democracy where cult of personality rules, why should Modi be left behind before such a crucial election? Do you think a random voter in small town India cares about specifics of radar technology?   

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I am disappointed with the far right policies of present BJP, which has extremely polarized the Indian society and I BLAME BJP TO BE THE REAL TUKDAY TUKDAY GANG OF INDIA for this polarization. 

That is for Indian citizens to decide. Most Indians will snigger if someone calls BJP the Tukde Tukde Gang. We know who they are and will ensure they never come near positions of power, not unless they mend their ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't understand why BJP still has ministers who are still taking scientific miracles out of Vedas. 

There are so many more educated people in BJP. How come a person like Modi becomes PM of an educated India?  And people like Amit Shah and Yogi have become the representatives of BJP?

Why can't sober personalities like Sushma Ji take the reigns of BJP, who are respected by all factions in India? 

 

I am disappointed with the far right policies of present BJP, which has extremely polarized the Indian society and I BLAME BJP TO BE THE REAL TUKDAY TUKDAY GANG OF INDIA for this polarization. 

 

This inability of BJP of not being able to UNITE the different factions of Indian society is the main failure. 

he will rule till 2029

u have to cry for long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Jatboy, liking your own post won't be able to do anything. you won't say anything about the tweet because you can't even read properly. people like you stick to one two words and use emoticons because you can't make any argument, same thing exists on twitter. not that hard to understand 

Modi jee. I did not sell tea like you or left wife to insult women. That radars are blocked by clouds is not science. You can ask Air Chief Marshall. Sheecrecy. BJP deleted all tweets on radar

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think few still dont understand the real reason of 2014 and why people voted for Modi in a landslide. Or maybe they do understand and pretend to act naive.

 

First of all, in terms of governance Modi led BJP did a satisfactory job. Schemes such as rural electrification, gas subsidies, beti bachao beti parhao, Demonetisation, swaach bharath, pradhan mantri yojna etc etc. are few honest efforts by this govt. But did Modi manage to make India first world country in 5 years....ofcourse not. But last 5 years were already an upgrade over anything Manmohan led UPA had to offer. The scamfree govt/rising GDP of last 5 years are a testimony to it. There are still lots to do in terms of job sector and farmers distress and no doubt those things will also eventually fall in place. Its not that if tomorrow Rahul Gandhi becomes PM....there will be immidiate jobs galore in India...lol.

 

But (big but), the above governance reasons are not the real reason why people voted for Modi. Governance to chalti rehgi. The real reason why people voted for him is because aam hindus find a voice with him at helm. For far too long Hindus (which is 80% India's population) were treated as 2nd class citizens in its own country. Years of Islamic rule resulted in demolition of religious temples, hindu prides, dignity everything. This followed by British rule and then by a family who for vote bank politics only did minority appeasement. Hindu terrorism, congress being a muslim party, people goes to temple for eve teasing - congress said and did it all and majority hindu population in India felt alienated. With Narendra Modi's emergence, aam hindus found a voice and a leader who can fight and protect their right. With Modi, aam hindus learnt how to live with head held high rather than living as a slave of one family. With Modi, aam hindus suddenly sees a light from the mysogeny they were facing for last 500 years.

 

And please don't tell me India is a secular country. India was never a secular country when islamist ruled us or when Brits ruled us and it was certainly not a secular country when Congress ruled us. Shutting up majorities voice for minority appeasement in no secularism.

 

Modi is just not a PM....he is an ideology for millions of sane thinking Indian hindus. You can vote him out in elections but the ideology he had set up cant be buried. I know so called secular hindus have no shame left anyway but hopefully one day they will retrospect and will see the saffron light.

 

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

You enjoy liberandus jacking off to such news :giggle:

Their tears of despair are delicious. No matter how much they whine they can't alter the past. Ghar mein ghus ke maara Pak jihadiyon ko, not just that they closed their airspace for an entire month and didn't allow foreign journos to inspect the Balakot madrassah till 45 days after the slaughter :hysterical:. Now neighbors are with begging bowl in front of China/IMF...FATF sword hanging over their neck..yet another addition to UN terror list. Zahir si baat hai ki hamare liberals ko bhi bahut chot pahunchi hogi. 

 

Let me heal their wounds a bit :phehe:

Image result for modi kumbhImage result for modi kumbhImage result for phir ek baar modi sarkar  

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Their tears of despair are delicious. No matter how much they whine they can't alter the past. Ghar mein ghus ke maara Pak jihadiyon ko, not just that they closed their airspace for an entire month and didn't allow foreign journos to inspect the Balakot madrassah till 45 days after the slaughter :hysterical:. Now neighbors are with begging bowl in front of China/IMF...FATF sword hanging over their neck..yet another addition to UN terror list. Zahir si baat hai ki hamare liberals ko bhi bahut chot pahunchi hogi. 

 

Let me heal their wounds a bit :phehe:

Image result for modi kumbhImage result for modi kumbhImage result for phir ek baar modi sarkar  

I think this utter humiliation of Pakistan is irritating them much more.. Funny how these rats become active all of a sudden when Modi makes a mundane error. Good for them. . Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I think this utter humiliation of Pakistan is irritating them much more.. Funny how these rats become active all of a sudden when Modi makes a mundane error. Good for them. . Lol

error? itni jaldi maan liya. Boss Bhakt are saying he was right :hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

error? itni jaldi maan liya. Boss Bhakt are saying he was right :hysterical:

Abey, kya bhakt bhakt bhokte rehta hai din bhar? Kuch or nahi seekha kya aaj tak. You have bhakt phobia I tell you. Jakar kisi pagal khane me ilaj karwale :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 4:42 AM, Gollum said:

only the intent and decisive decision making matter.

thats it. thats all that matters from an executive and he/she should have the ability to get the correct set of advisors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Modi jee. I did not sell tea like you or left wife to insult women. That radars are blocked by clouds is not science. You can ask Air Chief Marshall. Sheecrecy. BJP deleted all tweets on radar

 

Jatboy all you did is create multiple accounts to be made fun of multiple times. Maybe for your own weird pleasure

 

still no coherent response except for jee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Modi jee. What is Radar Streanh and how much is required to detect a fighter plane?

 

ek chaiwala padhayega Sab ko STREANH

Bhakton ki nikal padi

:hysterical:

Jatboy, chaiwala crossed LoC while manmohan twiddled thumbs when financial capital attacked. He has more streanh than madam ji’s Loyal pet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×