Hayden has good cance of breaking 194 today

Rajiv

Re: Hayden has good cance of breaking 194 today

I goat mouthed him the other day saying he is way too over rated and hasn't been in any great form recently :wall: That said Bondy didn't play today though. :hic:
tsk, I picked hayden today in my bookie game? I am on a roll since that eng win, I should have played with real money

Re: Hayden has good cance of breaking 194 today Yup you did and you are leading the bookmaker's leader board along with me. Your only for 7/1 for Hayden to score the most has come good. The following was your choice : rajeev Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:00 pm NZ v Aus Australia High Bat M Hayden 70 5/1 350

Yup you did and you are leading the bookmaker's leader board along with me. Your only for 7/1 for Hayden to score the most has come good. The following was your choice : rajeev Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:00 pm NZ v Aus Australia High Bat M Hayden 70 5/1 350
ya , but I see that u have played more bets on this game..easy overtake Great Game BTW

Re: Hayden has good cance of breaking 194 today this ground is ridiculously small :chin: he his a single handed six towards the end. anyway our big 3 are still ahead with their respective high scores :wtg: 186* SR Tendulkar India v New Zealand at Hyderabad, 2nd ODI, 1999/00 [1523] 183* MS Dhoni India v Sri Lanka at Jaipur, 3rd ODI, 2005/06 [2290] 183 SC Ganguly India v Sri Lanka at Taunton, World Cup, 1999 [1463]

Re: Hayden has good cance of breaking 194 today anwar's record will be broken, will take time, but it will be broken. afridi's will be really really hard to break. but sachin will have a lot of records, unbroken. eg he already has 1700 runs in WC.. and 1 wc coming up.. nobody is even close, i think the closest is 1100 or something also, sheer number of matches/balls faced, etc.. nobody is going to play as much cricket as sachin has without breaking down.

Speaking of records i feel Murli has a decent chance of breaking both Warne and Akram's record.
more than that, i think he will break them easily
sadly.... javelitharan will break the records of two supreme artists....