American Muslim children sing about chopping off infidels’ heads

SecondSlip

No surprises but at least (mercifully) here they limited to singing. In Iraq, Nigeria and Chechnya (past) the Muslim children have actually carried out executions of infidels. Something terribly wrong with them, and looks like change is impossible. 

Ideally Quran and Islam should be banned in any civilized society for preaching hate against non-believers. But hey as the Non -Muslim World is getting more and more liberalized it's actually allowing Islam to gain a strong foothold in their countries. 

If and when Muslims get the power in their hands,  the same Gays/Liberals/Feminists who just love to defend and shield them today would be the first to be thrown off from the top of the buildings or pushed into harems where Momims will take turns on the War Booties, with full permission from the Almighty and Most Merciful Allah. 

2 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Complete silence from @Alam_dar

Again and again the same mistake. 

Silence does not mean that a person is supporting this crime. 

There are thousands of crimes occurring every single day and it is impossible to condemn all of them. People have little time, they have different likings and different priorities and they spent their time according to their own decisions. 

On 5/12/2019 at 7:14 AM, Gollum said:

No surprises but at least (mercifully) here they limited to singing. In Iraq, Nigeria and Chechnya (past) the Muslim children have actually carried out executions of infidels. Something terribly wrong with them, and looks like change is impossible. 

Religion has been mixed with Arab nationalism in case of Palestine/Israel conflict, which becomes more destructive recipe. 

I condemn Islamic Jihad in this conflict, but at the same time I don't think that creation of Israel occurred according to the true soul of UN Charter, but indeed injustice was done to the Palestinian people.  UN Charter is not meant to solve the thousands of years old Religious Claims of having BIRTH RIGHTS from their some imaginary God upon some specific LAND. 

And Judaism has also the some what the same problem of Race, which also exist in form of Caste system in Hinduism. This makes all Jews superior as a race, while all non Jews are labelled as Gentiles, which were created by God as slaves and their whole purpose is to serve the Jews (Link). 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:38 AM, rageaddict said:

Ideally Quran and Islam should be banned in any civilized society for preaching hate against non-believers. But hey as the Non -Muslim World is getting more and more liberalized it's actually allowing Islam to gain a strong foothold in their countries. 

If and when Muslims get the power in their hands,  the same Gays/Liberals/Feminists who just love to defend and shield them today would be the first to be thrown off from the top of the buildings or pushed into harems where Momims will take turns on the War Booties, with full permission from the Almighty and Most Merciful Allah. 

It may be true. 

Dangers are surely present there. 

For the first time, I saw the hope in new Atheist movement, which is based upon modern scientific knowledge and logic and modern morals, which are based upon human rationale and reasoning.   

This modern movement has full potential to destroy the ranks of Islam. It has already started the destruction, and it will only increase with time. It will be impossible for Muslims to stop it. It is only a matter of some time.  

On 5/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, velu said:

Catchy song though :musicman:

Sounds like Tarkan 

@Gollum :musicus:

Music is sacred, but Jihadists used it a lot for their evil purposes. Unfortunately, music has a huge power to effect the minds of  people and thus could brainwash people very successfully. 

Media is a blessing, but Jihadists used it for their evil purposes. Unfortunately, media also has huge power, and thus when used negatively, then it causes a lot of destruction.

I have been to the sittings of the Tableeghi Jamaat. And I could only tell you that these sitting have a magic upon human minds. We see many western people accept Islam. it is hugely due to such sittings and their magic.

I lost many years of my life due to this brainwashing of these social sittings. 

But I still consider myself lucky to come out of this brainwashing at the end. What saved me was my interaction with an Atheist teacher. 

i believe there are many Muslims who doubt many teachings of Islam which are openly against the humanity. But they still need some guidance upon Humanity and importance of human rationale to come out of propaganda and leave Islam. 

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Alam_dar what I wrote and your reply quoting my post are totally out of sync. You sure you quoted the right person, or right thread? I never talked about Israel/Palestine.

No, I was not talking about your post, but I was commenting directly upon the SONG in the video, which was about Israel and its occupation from Israel and their pledge to free Palestine through Jihad and killings. 

That is why I said that in case of Palestine/Israel issue, the problem has become double i.e. Religion+Arab Nationalism. 

Yasir Arafat and his Fateh Movement were non religion, but they are based upon Arab Nationalism.  While Hamas and Islamic Jihad and Hizbullah movements are based upon Religion + Arab Nationalism. 

Fateh also had such Nasheed (songs) where they teach to kill the Israelis, but at least they were not mixed with Jihad. I believe perhaps Israelis would also have such type of songs where they are encouraged to kill and destroy the enemy. 

In fact Quran/Sunnah and Bible are much worse than such songs while they have open teachings of beheading  ALL the men enemies and to take All the women/children as slaves. 

Edited by Alam_dar