Explain this??? Csk v Mi final

Easter_bunny

Sad to see chennai lose ,but i couldnt help but notice this during presentations

Imaran tahir was called for purple cap and he had some kind of tape on his left shoulder sponser title or thats what i thought.

While in same presentation dhoni or any other csk player didnt have such thing 

Could it be that sponser is beer compony and imran being muslim doesnt support such stuff? 

Just curious what you guys think?

Screenshot_2019-05-13-00-33-34-371_com.alensw.PicFolder.png

Interesting find. I have seen some beer brand in CSK players jersey at the same spot. Something like Haywards 5000 or some like that. Since Tahir is a muslim, he may have asked for not displaying and CSK and the sponsors may have agreed to it. Same thing happned with Amla and Castle Lager who were sponsoring SA national cricket team

4 minutes ago, Easter_bunny said:

Sad to see chennai lose ,but i couldnt help but notice this during presentations

Imaran tahir was called for purple cap and he had some kind of tape on his left shoulder sponser title or thats what i thought.

Could it be that sponser is beer compony and imran being muslim doesnt support such stuff? 

most probably some alcohol related sponsor or some haram thing ..

both amla and tahir dont wear castle beer logo who are the main sponsors for the saffers 

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Interesting find. I have seen some beer brand in CSK players jersey at the same spot. Something like Haywards 5000 or some like that. Since Tahir is a muslim, he may have asked for not displaying and CSK and the sponsors may have agreed to it. Same thing happned with Amla and Castle Lager who were sponsoring SA national cricket team

Ty that helps

26 minutes ago, Easter_bunny said:

SNJ 10000 is a Beer brand, so Tahir may have asked to hide it in his jersey:

WhatsApp_Image_2019-03-02_at_10.43.45_PM

6.jpg