NDTV Journalism

sergio04

2 hours ago, mishra said:

I just hope that some Hindu organisation, does some research into this, and files a lcrimina lawsuit for misinterpretation and defamation of Hindus.

This is not one-off case. All Muslim dargah deens are mentioned as tantriks. This one appearing IE even went with a caricature making a Muslim cleric looking like a Hindu god-man. Look at Guru Deen Mohammed!

DNO3JDYUEAIBu0T?format=jpg&name=medium

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Maulana/qazi etc -> tantrik/guru/baba to preserve secularism, NDTV always does this.

Eveery news agency is calling the Qazi, a Tantrik. Tantra is one of basic tenets of Hinduism which believes in Vishnu, Shiva and Shakti pooja, rituals that are based on channelling the energy to the diety by the energy of bhakti of the devotees. In logon ne, isko jaadutona occult banadiya.

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This BS happens so regularly

ELmMCBBU8AAOUOH.jpg

I don't understand why can't they post news in an unbiased way without giving Hindu/Muslim religious angle, or even if they feel embarrassed to print the name which may hurt Muslim sentiments they could have made it anonymous.

And then liberals wonder why right wing "fascism" is on the rise all over the world.

47 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I don't understand why can't they post news in an unbiased way without giving Hindu/Muslim religious angle, or even if they feel embarrassed to print the name which may hurt Muslim sentiments they could have made it anonymous.

And then liberals wonder why right wing "fascism" is on the rise all over the world.

The more they publish these kinds of nonsense, the more people will move away from this fake secularism.

Edited by sergio04

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Its time to ban this pathetic channel...pls govt do it. They are adding fuel to the fire during this riot time. Is it not against journalism protocol?

No, ban never solves anything be it media or alcohol or beef. Don't like NDTV, don't watch...simple. But if they do something wrong shouldn't be exempted from legal action. 

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

No, ban never solves anything be it media or alcohol or beef. Don't like NDTV, don't watch...simple. But if they do something wrong shouldn't be exempted from legal action. 

I agree but in the name of freedom of speech they are inciting violence. Surely that cant be allowed?