Ecosystem Hypocrisy Watch Thread

sergio04

Delhi businessman stabbed to death for protesting daughter’s harassment

Hacked to death, son in critical condition. All because he dared protest when peacefuls were harassing his daughter. Now expect pin drop silence from MSM, ulta hota toh bolte communal extremist Hindus butcher innocent Muslim in broad daylight.....

This is a criminal incident, but have to point out these stories because people are quick to jump the gun and shame the Hindu community over other criminal incidents. Libtards are such bastards, shameless liars.

Edited by Gollum

'The accused have not been identified yet' headline by India Today- when the victims and other bystanders confirmed the identities of the attackers. A relative of the victim confirming the same.

The attacker duo even approached the police with a false complaint after the stabbing incident. Come on Kejri, visit the family of the victims & release a statement.

Edited by Turning_track

1 minute ago, Turning_track said:

'The accused have not been identified yet' headline by India Today- when the victims and other bystanders confirmed the identities of the attackers. 

The attacker duo even approached the police with a false complaint after the stabbing incident. Come on Kejri, visit the family of the victims & release a statement.

TOI and other sources have named the accused peacefuls. Even that molester's dad was involved, Tyagi made a request to the dad to reign in his son but peaceful went all peaceful on him, that too during the holy month of Ramzan. Why are they conditioned to be so violent? 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

TOI and other sources have named the accused peacefuls. Even that molester's dad was involved, Tyagi made a request to the dad to reign in his son but peaceful went all peaceful on him, that too during the holy month of Ramzan. Why are they conditioned to be so violent? 

How Tyagi dared to question his molester son that too during the month of Ramzan? It was unacceptable and against the basic nature of secularism. This brute majoritarianism of Hindus must be exposed at any cost.

Just came back from the "attack on Sri Lankan Muslims" thread feeling all sad about their condition for a crime they never commited. 

Now i don't feel sad anymore. See this is what these chewts do. They are not worthy of any sympathy. Whenever we we remotely empathize  with the Syrians, Iraqis or Palestinians , these MFs end up doing a blast or a suicide attack elsewhere and all the empathy vaporizes. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Asmani kitab 

29 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

koi jabardsti hai kyaa :hysterical::hysterical:

I have been anti-bjp and pro-aap (another anti-hindu party like almost all in India) for a while. Let me tell you the psychology. These anti-bjp Hindus actually thank god inside their hearts that there is a party like BJP and an organisation like RSS to raise voice against atrocities against Hindus, they think ki chalo koi to hai Hindu ki baat kehne ke liye, wo (BJP) Sambhal lenge....and so they can continue being hypocritical (obviously idealistic n intellectual, not hypocritical  in their minds) sickulers.

Edited by randomGuy

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Delhi businessman stabbed to death for protesting daughter’s harassment

Hacked to death, son in critical condition. All because he dared protest when peacefuls were harassing his daughter. Now expect pin drop silence from MSM, ulta hota toh bolte communal extremist Hindus butcher innocent Muslim in broad daylight.....

This is a criminal incident, but have to point out these stories because people are quick to jump the gun and shame the Hindu community over other criminal incidents. Libtards are such bastards, shameless liars.

In my opinion, the only truth is this that it was only a "Criminal" incident, where only a "Gang of 4 Muslim boys" was involved, and the Main Motive was "Sexual Harassment". 

This "Criminal Gang of 4" could not be equated to "Lynching of dozens of Saffron brigade people", who have ONLY Religious Hatred as Main Motive. 

This criminal incident by gang of 4, was an "individual" incident, which has no set pattern before. 

While lynching by Saffron Brigade has a set pattern, which is followed by them again and again in name of Religion. 

It would not be JUSTICE if you blame whole Muslim community for this individual crime by gang of 4.  

I have a lot of problems with Muslims and Islam, but becoming UNJUST due to this is not an option. Criticize them where it is due and I stand with you. But unjust criticism will only increase the Hindutva extremism. 

Edited by Alam_dar

14 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

In my opinion, the only truth is this that it was only a "Criminal" incident, where only a "Gang of 4 Muslim boys" was involved, and the Main Motive was "Sexual Harassment". 

This "Criminal Gang of 4" could not be equated to "Lynching of dozens of Saffron brigade people", who have ONLY Religious Hatred as Main Motive. 

This criminal incident by gang of 4, was an "individual" incident, which has no set pattern before. 

While lynching by Saffron Brigade has a set pattern, which is followed by them again and again in name of Religion. 

It would not be JUSTICE if you blame whole Muslim community for this individual crime by gang of 4.  

I have a lot of problems with Muslims and Islam, but becoming UNJUST due to this is not an option. Criticize them where it is due and I stand with you. But unjust criticism will only increase the Hindutva extremism. 

Spoken like a true Jihadi apologist. I pity the morons who fall for your humanist facade.

You clearly have no idea or acting like you have no idea what the thread is all about.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

You are worse than a jihadi

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

You sir, clearly don't have an idea how India works or what's the ground situation out here.

I doubt the crypto Islamist is a baki.. looks like he is masquerading himself quite well ..

This may be a crime where in the heat of the moment,4 guys got one man, but the pattern where the perpetrators of such crimes mostly belonging to one community is disturbing. Even the so called liberals who had umpteen social media posts & shows on TV about akhlaq are missing from this gruesome murder.

Edited by diga